PDA

View Full Version : Lynards???????????????

Prezents
02-15-2002, 07:24 AM
What happened to the person that was selling the AO lynards? He made post saying that they were ready and contacted me. I sent money and have nothing????/
anyone else had this luck
Bobby DeWeese and his e-mail is: [email protected]

Potatoboy
02-15-2002, 07:30 AM
I've gotten one, SoupRMan i believe got his

Synreal got the two he ordered.

Calm down, i'm sure this guy wouldn't send out some and then scam everyone else.

SoupRman
02-15-2002, 07:33 AM
yup i got mine. trust me he won't screw anyone over. he wouldn't go through all this trouble for nothing.

alf
02-15-2002, 07:45 AM
i got my two that i ordered....within 3 days, actually...he IS in Arizona (im in el paso)...so he probably coulda THROWN it to me :)

Potatoboy
02-15-2002, 08:09 AM
Agreed, the lanyards that are out there are great, very high quality. They look exactly like the one in the picture he posted. I know that the myself, SoupRman, and probably alf ordered one of the first people to paypal him the money, perhaps he got a little overwhelmed and is having a tough time sending them out. Give him a break, I'm positive you'll get one.

RobAGD
02-15-2002, 11:25 AM
I got my 2 :)

These are good quality for just about anything but paintballing :)

The clasp and hood deal are I think going to be a tad weak for use with stick squeegies and the like. But for your car keys and stuff or your ID Tags they are very nice.

I am happy with my purchase

-Robert