PDA

View Full Version : Superbolt

ChrisRT
02-15-2002, 03:02 PM
I have a lil story for all AOers, and it goes a lil something like this:

For months now I have been watching the forum in regards to the Superbolt, watching people post the pros and cons of it. After much debate with myself I purchased one from AGD. As I waited for it to arrive I started seeing posts of peoples breaking and chopping. My heart sank because I had just dropped $55 on one. Well my superbolt finally came in the mail. I shoot an Rt Pro and was using the stock barrel and Rps Polar Ice balls. My final conclusion after putting a whole case through and laughing like a maniac the whole time, is that the Superbolt is a work of art. I did not break one ball. The bolt seemed to somehow transform the balls into darts, the consistency was that good. I tip my hat to Tom and the whole Agd team for making such a great product and proving to me once again that nothing beats an Agd marker or their products.
Thanks a million Tom
Chris Yopp

HoppysMag
02-15-2002, 03:07 PM
good job AGD....and u ChrisRT for seeing not to buy into the hype.

ChrisRT
02-15-2002, 08:09 PM
up

udtseal
02-15-2002, 08:52 PM
sweet! i am going throught the same exact thing right now. My superbolt is on its way, will be here monday. I am so nervous. hah. :D thanks for the post.

alf
02-15-2002, 10:08 PM
mine just came in today...but, i wont be able to play for THREE weeks...

oh well, i guess it will have a chance to "become acquainted" with my emag before the consummation! :)

-alf

ChrisRT
02-16-2002, 01:05 AM
up

-ownage-
02-16-2002, 02:35 AM
sniff... mine broke! i got one of the new ones too... i shall now order a superbolt sleeve and take back my dignity.

LaW
02-16-2002, 03:42 AM
Why don't you call AGD and get it fixed for no charge? ... it's not right for the sleeve to break right away...

ChrisRT
02-16-2002, 12:24 PM
up

-ownage-
02-16-2002, 03:48 PM
i really should..... thanks LaW. What came over me?

LaW
02-16-2002, 03:57 PM
Do you by chance have a crap load of money in your pocket just burning a hole? :)

sifu01
02-16-2002, 08:01 PM
I installed and tested mine too. My gun performs on a very high level now. I have NO breaks at all and I think the combo of HPA(had Co2),HALO,Reactor valve(had factory), and SuperBolt(had factory foamy) have really brought the performance of my gun up. I have yet to hit the field for some "flight time", but I set up a kickass paintball trap in by basement that not only gives me a place to practice shoot, but also I can reuse the paintballs! I am a descent rec player, but I do feel I will play better now that my 'Mag performance has increased.

Hysperion
02-16-2002, 09:29 PM
well, I hope you continue to have no probs with yours...mine for one is broken as of now....