PDA

View Full Version : Tac One Build

rifleman wi
11-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Had Luke do some milling and CNC the stock adapter for me while i was deployed, finally got it all put together, i love it. Soon it will be off to Bazooka for some anno.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3396/tacone.jpg

Ando
11-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Nice bro...

BTW FT. Riley sucks :p

rifleman wi
11-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks!
Yes it does, there's only one field within 50 miles, it has 1 huge Woodsball field and 1 ok Sup-Air field. This will be my Woodsball Monster.. its funny, being in the military the kids who play want you to be in charge. I sent a kid carrying a 98c that was literally 3 1/2 feet long ( had a 21" "Sniper" Barrel ) into a trailer that is on one of the fields, i thought for sure he was goona get blasted. I hear a small firefight, i see two kids from the opposite team come out covered in paint and my guy come out with the flag, it was pretty motivating... :shooting:

Nice bro...

BTW FT. Riley sucks :p

sQuidvision
11-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Very cool... Anno plans? Color?

rifleman wi
11-19-2011, 08:29 AM
I was thinking Dust Black or OD. Or maby something crazy. Im not sure yet...

Very cool... Anno plans? Color?

BiNumber3
11-20-2011, 05:26 PM
hmm, wonder if anyone has ever done a camo/fade to dust black, maybe starting with camo on the barrel n slowly fading to dust black in the back

that setup looks pretty cool though, was the rail custom made?

rifleman wi
11-20-2011, 05:42 PM
i was thinking maby like a od/black tiger stripe might look cool. the rail was milled by Luke of Lukes Customs in the Dealers Forum, he also cut the body down to match the rail, made the batt pack adapter and the 1 of stock adapter. He does amazing work.

hmm, wonder if anyone has ever done a camo/fade to dust black, maybe starting with camo on the barrel n slowly fading to dust black in the back

that setup looks pretty cool though, was the rail custom made?

sQuidvision
11-20-2011, 08:47 PM
I want to make my tac1 a mini and have been trying to decide what would look best for anno...I will stay tuned!

rifleman wi
11-20-2011, 10:00 PM
i like the mini tac, but i didnt want it that short and i wanted to keep the rear rails.

I want to make my tac1 a mini and have been trying to decide what would look best for anno...I will stay tuned!