PDA

View Full Version : need help

scrambler
02-15-2002, 05:30 PM
new to automags, got the superbolt from agd the other day with foamie. attached w/ superglue went to try and the balls wouldn't feed the foamie to long? went to cut in half and noticed the place where attached the three sides that attach to outer wall of bolt broke is this the problem from before? What to do now? call agd and send back? should i try again or just go with stainless venturi or super bolt without foamie. Not happy!! What to doo????

soldur
02-15-2002, 06:07 PM
question.....did you let the foamie dry over night before shooting it?

talls
02-15-2002, 06:20 PM
yeah sounds like you didn't let it dry long enough to me. But when in doubt call AGD their number is
(847) 520-7507

scrambler
02-15-2002, 06:48 PM
the foamie being to long not letting balls drop in barrell, how would drying overnight help? trying to understand thanks for replys....

talls
02-15-2002, 06:58 PM
The new superbolt with foamie is level with the end of the bolt. Make sure you didn't glue the foamie on top of the one already on the superbolt. You might have glued the extra one on top. I just got mine 2 days ago and the foamie was already installed. I hope that helps

soldur
02-15-2002, 07:29 PM
sorry...didnt fully understand your complete question...but talls sounds like he's on to something with the one glued onto the otehr thing but who knows
i would have to look at it to tell
ive been working on my new mag for a while and i just shot it for the first time today in an actual game
im just taking my time and making sure that i work all the kinks out if there are any
the key to your gun is to be patient and take lots of time to look over anything.....the forum is a great place to ask questions

scrambler
02-16-2002, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the replys on this brain fart!! That is what i did glued one foamie to the other wish i'd known it was on there allready guess being new time to learn.....thanks again for replys