PDA

View Full Version : Removing Trigger from Intelliframe?

bpsimpson22
11-19-2011, 02:23 PM
I have an RPG ULE Intelliframe. What is the best way to remove the trigger without damaging the frame and the ball bearing in the trigger?

sjrtk
11-19-2011, 04:06 PM
The best way to remove it is using a press. Just using a hammer and punch can damage the bearing. But if you can just use light taps to slowly work it out you may be able to removit with no damage. I have removed mine this way but it takes a very steady hand.

bpsimpson22
11-19-2011, 04:27 PM
The best way to remove it is using a press. Just using a hammer and punch can damage the bearing. But if you can just use light taps to slowly work it out you may be able to removit with no damage. I have removed mine this way but it takes a very steady hand.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have access to a press. If lay off the coffee and center my chi, hopefully I can do it by hand with a hammer and punch.

bpsimpson22
11-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Sjrtk, thanks for the advice!

I got it!

I found this helpful link: http://pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=5588&highlight=rpg+trigger

sjrtk
11-21-2011, 09:56 AM
not a problem did you remember to align your chakras or just center your chi? I have to do both with roller bearing triggers but i will not let go of coffee.