PDA

View Full Version : center feed minimag

C_losjoker
11-30-2011, 09:34 PM
What's the going rate for them, body or complete marker.

mpsd
12-01-2011, 08:23 PM
It depends. There are two variations of this body. The tall one with a fixed feedneck (cheaper) and the short one, with a clamping feedneck (rarer and more expensive). Post a pic and it will facilitate to everyone to answer.

:cheers:

OPBN
12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Also depends on whether the feedneck has been cut or not.

C_losjoker
12-02-2011, 11:43 AM
The tall one is the one i have. Body is mint never been cut or changed. Really the low profile is worth more? I have seen plenty of those but not many of the tall ones. Plus if i remember correct those are not minimag this is. Pictures later this wknd.

mpsd
12-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Plus if i remember correct those are not minimag this is.

That's exactly why the Minimag clamping one is so rare and more expensive.

Is yours black, grey or polished? Is it factory pump milled as well?

I happen to be looking for a black center feed body and I'd also entertain a Minimag one despite the actual color. LMK, ok?

OPBN
12-02-2011, 12:43 PM
I bought an uncut one for about $90 earlier in the year and traded it to someone for an uncut one without the basket and they added $50. I had no problem getting someone to do this trade. I know prices may have gone down, but I would think they are still worth $100 or so. They seem to go quickly, especially uncut ones since they rarely go up for sale.

GT
12-02-2011, 08:03 PM
the short one, with a clamping feedneck (rarer and more expensive).

Don't think they were made by AGD. I had one custom made, and I know there are a few custom ones out there.

C_losjoker
I am interested, PM if you are selling.

C_losjoker
12-12-2011, 02:51 AM
ok guys sorry this took so long, just busy week at home. below are couple pictures of the minimag, body is in very good condition. I am going to change everything either to be chrome or black.

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk223/c_losjoker/CFminimag/

mpsd
12-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Don't think they were made by AGD. I had one custom made, and I know there are a few custom ones out there.

C_losjoker
I am interested, PM if you are selling.

There are some few ones factory made.

ok guys sorry this took so long, just busy week at home. below are couple pictures of the minimag, body is in very good condition. I am going to change everything either to be chrome or black.

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk223/c_losjoker/CFminimag/

I can give you $60 for just the body if you want to sell it. Just let me know, ok?