PDA

View Full Version : devilmags

bound for glory
12-01-2011, 02:55 AM
any devilmags still in the field? i never see the guy i sold my devilmag to here on this board. i offten wonder what happened to the gun and the others. and what happened to the d-bag that conned us about how great the gun was...

p8ntbal4me
12-01-2011, 04:28 AM
I have a single devil mag frame.

I also have the mountain dew colored one as a complete gun.

Chris and TAG have been gone for a while now.

TAG has new owners. Nothing has evolved in their product line.

I've made my own frames to replace what the devil mag should have been.

BigEvil had Magnus make a few vertical frames that were electronic as well.

With the ample amount of frames out there now, devilmags are not as prized as they once were.

Rudz
12-05-2011, 11:55 AM
I had the karta/thrasher dmag and sold it to buy an sfl. The guy I sold it to still has it.

Loguzzzzzz
12-05-2011, 03:51 PM
I still have one if my Hyper-frame DevilMags. I use it on very rare occasions.

OPBN
12-06-2011, 10:11 AM
There was on in the BST threads for months. Not sure if it finally sold or not.

mr.mag218
12-16-2011, 02:26 AM
i have had and sold about 5 devilmags..true to form 90* framed mags. nobody i sell them too posts pics nor do i hear from again. they're nice but nothing special, i'd say p8ntball4me's, and black/blood red shark attack (lohman's old one ended up on ebay, some turd probably bought and has no value for) were two of the nicest dmags out there. i had the DMX for a while and it was hands down the nicest paintball gun i've ever owned but sold after financial hardship. they're out there just not highly publicized. p8nt's frames are also better, newer and more available.

/still trollin the forums
//not 4chan type trolls, more of the traditional AO member troll now known as "ghosting"