PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap I've missed AO

pimped mag 01
12-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Its hard to believe its been 5 years since I've logged on here and 9 years since I made this account my sophmore year of high school. AO has made owning my Mag such a joy and a lot of good memories on here! Just figured I'd voice my appreciation for this wonderful sanctuary. I've had my mag since '01 and have no intent on selling it and still love tearing kids up with Ego's and DM's.

Ps yea I know this thread doesn't really belong here but Copy and pasting is too much effort right now

-Brett- :cheers:

Beemer
12-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Its hard to believe its been 5 years since I've logged on here and 9 years since I made this account my sophmore year of high school. AO has made owning my Mag such a joy and a lot of good memories on here! Just figured I'd voice my appreciation for this wonderful sanctuary. I've had my mag since '01 and have no intent on selling it and still love tearing kids up with Ego's and DM's.

Ps yea I know this thread doesn't really belong here but Copy and pasting is too much effort right now

-Brett- :cheers:

Quit being a slacker and post a Pic...... :tard:

68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

The stick is waaaaaaay to long and how did you remember your password? :cheers:

BigEvil
12-05-2011, 01:02 PM
... and how did you remember your password? :cheers:

He probably doesnt drink a handle of rum every night. :D

pimped mag 01
12-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Haha the only way I remembered it was because I use a variant of it on all of my things. Yea my old setup felt like it weighed 50 pounds. Heres the picture :clap:

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/13786065223/1/tumblr_lvquopH4PD1qfpuza

-Brett-

ps here's what it used to look like:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/687000-687999/687406_242_full.jpg

PumpPlayer
12-09-2011, 07:41 AM
I haven't posted for about 3 years or so.

Just thought I should mention that. :p

pimped mag 01
12-10-2011, 01:00 PM
I haven't posted for about 3 years or so.

Just thought I should mention that. :p

Hahaha ok ok I get it :p

-Brett-

BTAutoMag
12-10-2011, 08:02 PM
wow, I pop on and its PIMPED MAG 01!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CHIT :p

I sure miss this place

pimped mag 01
12-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Haha I'm sorry for starting a thread about how much I miss the place where I spent most of my youth :D Good to see you guys too haha

-Brett-

SkinnyHare
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Gah... 888 Paintball out of Jersey. That's a blast from the past. I used to order stuff from them all the time.

GJ on being able to remember your old user name/pw. I had one about as far back as yours, but I was never active enough on here to remember mine. I had to make a whole new account :tard:

pimped mag 01
12-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Gah... 888 Paintball out of Jersey. That's a blast from the past. I used to order stuff from them all the time.

GJ on being able to remember your old user name/pw. I had one about as far back as yours, but I was never active enough on here to remember mine. I had to make a whole new account :tard:

Yea I just found out recently that they aren't around anymore :( Damn that sucks on the PW but like I said Its a variant on what I use now so pretty much if you get one of my passwords, you get everything. I like to make it easy for the hackers haha

-Brett-

BTAutoMag
12-14-2011, 10:44 PM
thats sad, i always flipped right to their page in APG

Army
12-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Pfft...noobs

:rofl:

mogli
12-23-2011, 11:44 PM
though i'm new to the forum I'm not new to PB and ya damn that 888 paintball sticker brought back a flood of memories. specifically me trying to saver up to order a gun off there in HS and hating the stingray loaner my friend gave me and then later wishing i just bought a gun when i thought getting a free set of Jokers was sweet(boy did they live up to their name). Then college came and I dropped the sport as Rochester was way to expensive to play on the regular.