PDA

View Full Version : 12v Warp loader

93klauss
12-19-2011, 10:57 AM
So looking to find a loader to keep up with 12v warp.

Have a hyperframe mag with 20bps board.

Looking at maybe an eggy 2? or maybe an old ricochet Apache? Any opinions would help.

Does the eggy put the weight of the gun to far back? Anyone use an Apache?

Thx Guys

hill160881
12-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Rotor! Last hopper you will ever buy.

Justus
12-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Rotor! Last hopper you will ever buy.

For the price, it better be!

I use a Ricochet Apache (don't get it confused with the 2K or AK models, which use a single 9v battery). I haven't clocked it myself, because it feeds plenty fast for me, but all the online video tests from when it first came out show that it will feed 17bps consistently. You have to really think.... how fast do I really want to shoot?

If you have to hit a consistent 20, then your choices go to the Rotor/Pinokio/Prophesy class of loaders, and the high price tags associated with them.

93klauss
12-19-2011, 02:07 PM
For the price, it better be!

I use a Ricochet Apache (don't get it confused with the 2K or AK models, which use a single 9v battery). I haven't clocked it myself, because it feeds plenty fast for me, but all the online video tests from when it first came out show that it will feed 17bps consistently. You have to really think.... how fast do I really want to shoot?

If you have to hit a consistent 20, then your choices go to the Rotor/Pinokio/Prophesy class of loaders, and the high price tags associated with them.

Yea was looking at an apahce, and I like the way that it fits on a warp. I now have a ricochet 2k that just isnt keeping up. I leaning towards the apache!!

vf-xx
12-19-2011, 02:43 PM
I used an Apache on my 12v warp without any feed problems. I 'may' be convinced to part with it as well.

sjrtk
12-19-2011, 03:01 PM
I use a eggy 3 on my warp. Works great never had an issue with it.