PDA

View Full Version : Dye frames

Paintball_Kid13
02-15-2002, 09:26 PM
I might of already posted a forum about this but if the people here that have dye two finger frames do yuo people like them or should I get something else????:D :) :confused: :p

Cha0tic
02-15-2002, 09:53 PM
well, if you add up the price of the frame, trigger, and stickies, it will almost equal the amount you will spend on an intelliframe. the intelliframe is better b/c it is made to AGD's specs.

J
02-16-2002, 10:50 AM
I use a Dye frame, no problems but I got it before the intelliframe came out, so I really didn't have a choice. I personay think my Dye frame (I've never seen another one like it, odd) is cooler looking than AGD's. Yet if I had the choice, I probably would have gone with the AGD frame.

covadsucks
02-16-2002, 10:51 AM
Buy the Intelliframe, I have a Dye 2 finger set up and I really don't like it. There is a lot of trigger slop. Get a nice Intelliframe or cut your stock grip frame up a lil and install a 2 finger trigger.

PaInTbALL zAcH
02-16-2002, 06:30 PM
i too got mine before intelliframes and i love mine. you can intillifeed it too. id go with the intelliframe now if i had the choice

Hysperion
02-16-2002, 09:33 PM
I definately agree with "covadsucks" .....I had a Dye 2 finger trigger on my original 68 Automag and besides having "alot" of side to side slop, it also has a real flimsy trigger and the materials feel cheap....I then got the intelliframe on my RT Pro, that thing was a real beauty and I wish I still had my Rt Pro because that would be a great backup gun for me.....And take this from a guy who goes out and buys everything Dye makes and loves most of their products... I own, dye boomy, knee pads, slide shorts (for the cup that you don't even notice you're waring), jersey, pants, gloves, and invision goggles......

TheTramp
02-16-2002, 10:54 PM
At this point I'd just save up for an Intelliframe. I've felt the reactivity (w/ a Retro) of some Dye or Benchmark frames and I wasn't inpressed. I'm not trying to say they are bad but the Intelliframe is better (just as much reactivity as the stock).

I know you can get a used Dye or Benchmark frame pretty cheap now but I'd save up for the Intelliframe.