PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed and the Left handed Shooter

SHAG
02-15-2002, 10:12 PM
Hi,

Ok I picked up a Warp feed. I liked playing with it. However, I have an issue with my shooting hand and the "recommended" instructions for switching the mount plate. As far as I can figure, the recommended set up doesn't work all that well.

has anyone who shoots left handed done anything to modify the shell to work better. I was looking at cutting the one half to fit the square nuts in so it would mount better. A use of a drill bit does wonders in Paintball :) Does AGD even offer a right side mounting shells?

Later.
Alan

virus
02-15-2002, 11:17 PM
ya should check for a pic of BlackVCG's mag... hes also a southpaw and hes got the warp on the right side of his mag

[NA]WARLORD
02-16-2002, 12:14 PM
Try this link;
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5895

Yes, that is the warp hose going thru the Revvy. I asked same thing first time i saw it.

[NA]WARLORD
02-16-2002, 12:16 PM
By the way FeelTheRT posted pics for BlackVCG, its about 3/4 down the page, one of the most trick Mags i've ever seen.

SHAG
02-16-2002, 03:48 PM
Hi,

I wound up using a drill and some thought and got everything to work fine. Either way the War p Feed is going to be stored until I get enough money for my E mag conversion project.

Later,
Alan