PDA

View Full Version : B&M SPORTS IN AZUSA CA

river031403
01-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Does anyone remember those guy's? They were on Azusa ave just south of the california paintball ranch. Back in the day they did the venturi style mods to the am/mm valves and other custom stuff with mags :)

bpsimpson22
01-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah, I remember them. General Joe's Paintball is now in that neighborhood.

river031403
01-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Yeah, I remember them. General Joe's Paintball is now in that neighborhood.
old school wasnt he in glendora or el monte

Old School 626
01-11-2012, 10:49 AM
I remember these guys as a pair of Armenian? brothers that played with the Bushwhackers and had a shop near Azuza and the 10 that was a World Gym most recently. I was only there once, before mags and they were referred to me as a builder of custom pumps. They were more of a TASO reseller though with a few other bolt on goodies if I remember correctly.

General Joes, bought my first mag from him in a shop on Valley nearer Alhambra. Today isn't his shop closer to Glendora?

river031403
01-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I remember these guys as a pair of Armenian? brothers that played with the Bushwhackers and had a shop near Azuza and the 10 that was a World Gym most recently. I was only there once, before mags and they were referred to me as a builder of custom pumps. They were more of a TASO reseller though with a few other bolt on goodies if I remember correctly.

General Joes, bought my first mag from him in a shop on Valley nearer Alhambra. Today isn't his shop closer to Glendora?

yeah your right two brother brian and mark i believe those guys did some nice work on my mag back in the day. i use to play/work at california paintball ranch in azusa just north of b&m about a mile into the canyon played against some of those teams bushwackers,subzero,etc. general joes i only went to once i thought of it more like a surplus store didnt have much of the automag stuff. i miss the Taso store, bought my vm68 there.