PDA

View Full Version : apparently Keith Idema has passed away

magmonkey
01-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Several sights are reporting that Keith died in Mexico 2 days ago.

smilestyler
01-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Are you sure! :ninja:

Spider-TW
01-24-2012, 09:46 PM
From this

http://warlordsofafghanistan.com/idema.php

and Robin Moore's book, I figure he must be going on 56 years old.

I knew I didn't like that book (The Hunt for Bin Laden), but that is sad.

Rudz
01-25-2012, 12:53 PM
68 cal reported this yesterday I believe and Gino Posovorio had it posted on Facebook.

Wikipedia has a lot of information on Kieth, never met him, but he was certainly intresting.

WUNDERWAFFEN
01-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Died of AIDS, lol. Nothing positive has ever been written about this guy that he did not fabricate himself.

Apparently tried to sue sue Spielberg & Dreamworks for stealing "The Peacemaker" from him. Apparently George Clooney played him. Suit was dismissed & was ordered to pay close to $300G to them in legal fees. Another LOL. Ramblings from his also an ex-con, ex-wife (who has changed her last name multiple times) about abuse & bizarre sex practices. A criminal rap sheet that makes you wonder how this guy got over to Afganistan in the first place...

Back in the day I did like his paintball products, ICS, first vests & carriers made for paintball.

Frizzle Fry
01-25-2012, 10:02 PM
I always had a feeling that some very important people wanted to make him seem as though he wasn't at all trustworthy. Could be wrong, but I always got that vibe. Just seemed to be in all the right places at all the wrong times...

Anyway. Magmonkey, we're both from Easthampton how come I don't know you?

Rudz
01-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Idk man, I don't see how he could have done all the things he's supposed to have done

Frizzle Fry
01-26-2012, 01:28 AM
Idk man, I don't see how he could have done all the things he's supposed to have done

I agree, but it's possible to do half of them and then have someone say you did the other half in an attempt to discredit you. I only ever heard a few claims of his feats straight from the mouth of the horse (then again I didn't exactly follow the guy around with a tape recorder)... I'm not saying the guys a national hero or something, clearly a shady character, just that he might have made some enemies on this side of the pond while doing some of the things he claims to have done. Maybe he knew a few things that he was deemed unsafe to know. Or he was full of it. I don't really know, man.

magmonkey
01-26-2012, 05:49 AM
I always had a feeling that some very important people wanted to make him seem as though he wasn't at all trustworthy. Could be wrong, but I always got that vibe. Just seemed to be in all the right places at all the wrong times...

Anyway. Magmonkey, we're both from Easthampton how come I don't know you?

I don't know,
I have been here most of my life, where do you usually play?

Frizzle Fry
01-26-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't know,
I have been here most of my life, where do you usually play?

Boston Paintball - My work takes me east.

magmonkey
01-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Boston Paintball - My work takes me east.
I have been mostly playing pump for the last few years, concentrating on the Gravity league

bound for glory
01-28-2012, 02:56 PM
i meet him many, many years ago. he was a jerk. end of story.