PDA

View Full Version : themagsmith.com

steve_81
01-30-2012, 06:53 PM
I want to order some things off of themagsmith.com but I wanted to get insight from people who may have order from this site before. Is it legit?

knownothingmags
01-30-2012, 07:13 PM
I want to order some things off of themagsmith.com but I wanted to get insight from people who may have order from this site before. Is it legit?
yeah go see them sound like good people.

kwik175
01-30-2012, 07:30 PM
I've ordered parts from them twice now. I was able to pay with PayPal and the delivery was prompt. They email invoices and a confirmation when the order ships.

Imasho
01-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Pertaining to the question @ hand, I ordered some xvalve parts kits and some bumpers and some other minc things about 6 months ago every thing came in as expected & on time (international shipping)

Not to knock any of AOs local guys but just anwsering the question as it was asked.
W/E floats your boat!

river031403
01-30-2012, 08:20 PM
ule lowest price new shipped fast with invoice confirmation

mpsd
01-31-2012, 08:23 AM
Rogue is a great guy to deal with. I've bought from him several times and recommend him.

SSP REAPER
02-02-2012, 07:26 AM
He will deny he is the mag smith however. How can you trust to do business with a guy who denies he is the business? :rolleyes:

mpsd
02-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Really? LOL

The first time I've bought from him years and years ago it was through that web-site. Never asked him again after that. :)

wimag
02-02-2012, 07:42 AM
answers emails quickly. good prices. fast shipping. no problems

djinnform
02-02-2012, 07:45 AM
no problems

GoatBoy
02-03-2012, 11:55 PM
He will deny he is the mag smith however. How can you trust to do business with a guy who denies he is the business? :rolleyes:

Well, you go look for feedback and see if other people you trust managed to successfully deal with him.

I've had and seen issues buying from people who were "more straightforward" about "whatever it is you're complaining about", so even if he does deny he is the business, the matter seems completely irrelevant.

If the guy's got schizophrenic bipolar dissociative identity disorder but manages to fulfill all orders and keep customers happy... does it really matter?

So, to the point, did you or anyone you know get burned on a transaction with themagsmith.com?

steve_81
02-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Well, you go look for feedback and see if other people you trust managed to successfully deal with him.

I've had and seen issues buying from people who were "more straightforward" about "whatever it is you're complaining about", so even if he does deny he is the business, the matter seems completely irrelevant.

If the guy's got schizophrenic bipolar dissociative identity disorder but manages to fulfill all orders and keep customers happy... does it really matter?

So, to the point, did you or anyone you know get burned on a transaction with themagsmith.com?

I think you missed the sarcasm in the quoted post.