PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know if Tunaman is still around?

chinstrap
01-31-2012, 07:50 AM
I tried to email him at his "tunaman5@comcast" address, but got a delivery failure notice.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

OPBN
01-31-2012, 08:04 AM
I tried to email him at his "tunaman5@comcast" address, but got a delivery failure notice.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Try Tunaman5 at verizon dot net.

kcombs9
02-01-2012, 07:56 AM
i used his email system on his web site and got reply just day or so later

chinstrap
02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Try Tunaman5 at verizon dot net.

No such luck.

No response from the email system on his website either.

Thanks though.

Imasho
02-12-2012, 11:45 AM
No such luck.

No response from the email system on his website either.

Thanks though.

Was just in touch with him last week when I placed an order for some minc parts.
[email protected]

Tho I first contacted him here on AO

mostpeople
02-12-2012, 12:32 PM
I talked to him 4 days ago about a purchase.. so yes he's still around.

zondo
02-12-2012, 12:44 PM
it's the Verizon.net address. He will respond...

knownothingmags
02-12-2012, 02:30 PM
yeah just got a gag of small parts from him.
kinda late but what can ya do.
we are 3000 mile away from each other.

so essentially right on time.

but yeah got the parts great to work with.
:D:D

Drix
02-12-2012, 03:06 PM
He is still around though hard to get in touch with. The contact form on his webpage does in fact work. Be specific for what you want because he'll usually send a 1 sentance message back that may or may not be to your english teacher's approval.

steve_81
02-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I see this all the time with these guys who start up small custom workshops. No disrespect to him but if your going to be going into business that requires a fair amount of contact with your customers you better be available. The excuses of personal life, being to busy, etc does not cut it. If you cannot get into contact with your customers efficiently and in a timely manner you should not be in business.

going_home
02-12-2012, 09:44 PM
LOL he is not a small custom shop.
He is an AGD dealer.
If you call Airgun Designs for Emag/Xmag tech they will refer you to Tuna.

I wish I had a dollar for every one of these "hey tuna" threads.

:ninja:

Hobbez
02-13-2012, 03:48 AM
I just recently did business with Tuna, great transaction btw. I don't thinks it's so much a problem of him being available as an email problem. If I sent email directly from myself to him, I would not get a response. If I used the contact form on the website, I would hear back quickly. I'm assuming he has ome heavy email filtering going on. I've used tuna several times now with great success, I just have to use the contact form on tunamart to be able to reach him.

chinstrap
02-13-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm 97.3% sure that I sent him an email through his webpage, but just in case, I sent another one.

Tunaman
02-13-2012, 05:48 PM
I am here.... ;)

M98Punk
02-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Tuna is like that crazy uncle we all have. As soon as you wonder where he's been he shows up, usually with nice goodies.... That reminds me I need to place an order soon :cheers:

SCpoloRicker
02-14-2012, 12:14 PM
I see this all the time with these guys who start up small custom workshops. No disrespect to him but if your going to be going into business that requires a fair amount of contact with your customers you better be available. The excuses of personal life, being to busy, etc does not cut it. If you cannot get into contact with your customers efficiently and in a timely manner you should not be in business.

I work for small custom workshops. So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.

Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.

But trust me.... You don't.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about.

This is how bad info gets passed around.

If you don't know about the topic....Don't make yourself sound like you do.

Because some folks believe anything they hear.

knownothingmags
02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
I am here.... ;)
i knew it.

haha got the parts you sent tuna.
awsome got all the ten mags finally asembled, now all i need are some good lookin foregrips.
:D:D

KNM

M98Punk
02-14-2012, 12:36 PM
QFT SCpolo!

If you are running a custom shop for paintball it's almost always a side business or a second job. And half the time they run tighter profit margins then they would with other ventures....

Xmagterror
02-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Yes tuna is around...I talked to him last week. bought some hard to get parts for my flatline 4500. send him an email

mostpeople
02-14-2012, 07:14 PM
He shipped my stuff today