PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Permission/Interest in AGD Barrel Bag

audioSLAVE
02-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Looking for permission from the powers that be for use of the AGD logo as well as the Automag and Minimag logos to use on some barrel bags.

Also wanted to know if anyone is interested in some, most likely there will be a minimum order and I'm not sure of how many. Which leads me to my next question, does anyone know of a company that can do this that has a decent quality product with a reasonable price?

Final question, does anyone have a high res image of the automags.org forum logo, the one with text? I've done a search on the forums here and the posts I came across lead me to believe that the font was one that was created/manipulated for the logo.

If I can get the green light for logo use I'm thinking I'll have 3-4 variations with an Automag, Minimag, Automags.org, and an AGD barrel bag.

Any help/input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, audio.

M98Punk
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM
No Micromag?!? I guess I'd have to take a AO one then

audioSLAVE
02-04-2012, 11:45 PM
No Micromag?!? I guess I'd have to take a AO one then
It crossed my mind, lol. I'll do one up if we can get permission, but that might be a PTP permission request. Maybe someone here can clarify that. If you can point me in the direction of a high res image that would help, or I can make one.

AutoFiend
02-05-2012, 01:12 AM
I would definitely buy a few

sQuidvision
02-05-2012, 01:16 AM
i would be in for at least one.

keiko_819
02-05-2012, 01:20 AM
a couple AGD and Automag versions for me

OPBN
02-05-2012, 08:00 AM
If theyre solidly make, I'd grab a few. What colors are you looking at? My choices would be flourescent colors. Orange, Yellow etc so you can find them easily when they drop.

tbaggin
02-05-2012, 09:48 AM
this one is made really well.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/tbaggin26/IMAG0540.jpg

audioSLAVE
02-05-2012, 11:45 AM
this one is made really well.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/tbaggin26/IMAG0540.jpg
Any idea who made this, any sort of labeling?

audioSLAVE
02-05-2012, 11:53 AM
If theyre solidly make, I'd grab a few. What colors are you looking at? My choices would be flourescent colors. Orange, Yellow etc so you can find them easily when they drop.
The AM/MM ones at the moment are greyish with a red logo. The AO one I started is the colors of the forum, bluish grey with yellow logo. The fourth one I hadn't started/decided yet and was thinking some sort of hex camo, but that is the opposite of what you're looking for, lol. Maybe I can inverse the color scheme of the AO bag once it is done so it is more yellow.

tbaggin
02-05-2012, 12:22 PM
no labels anywhere. I got it with a mag i bought a while back.

Fox_mini
02-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I would be interested in an agd logo one!

RogueFactor
02-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I made that bag, along with a few other versions. At one point AGD carried them in their online store.

I will have to do some digging, but I know I still have some somewhere that I need to sell.

mag_lover09
02-05-2012, 01:23 PM
I made that bag, along with a few other versions. At one point AGD carried them in their online store.

I will have to do some digging, but I know I still have some somewhere that I need to sell.

:rofl:

anddd.... threads done.

audioSLAVE
02-05-2012, 01:35 PM

What company did you use to produce the barrel bag?

river031403
02-05-2012, 01:38 PM

ill take one :D

RogueFactor
02-05-2012, 04:07 PM
What company did you use to produce the barrel bag?

Me. I made it. From start to finish... printing, sewing, assembly, and all.

maverick13
02-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I'll could be for one too

OPBN
02-05-2012, 05:15 PM
The AM/MM ones at the moment are greyish with a red logo. The AO one I started is the colors of the forum, bluish grey with yellow logo. The fourth one I hadn't started/decided yet and was thinking some sort of hex camo, but that is the opposite of what you're looking for, lol. Maybe I can inverse the color scheme of the AO bag once it is done so it is more yellow.
Yeah, I like the designs, but I tend to drop these or they snag on a branch or something and unless theyre dayglow orange or yellow, I never find them again. Might buy a grey one for a wall hanger.

audioSLAVE
02-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Me. I made it. From start to finish... printing, sewing, assembly, and all.
Very nice. Did you use an industrial sewing machine and how big a run did you do?

audioSLAVE
02-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I like the designs, but I tend to drop these or they snag on a branch or something and unless theyre dayglow orange or yellow, I never find them again. Might buy a grey one for a wall hanger.
I'm actually just finishing up the inverse one which is mostly yellow. Still need to get permission and then figure out what the majority of people will want though.

OneSelfLost
02-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Id be interested in a couple of these too

RogueFactor
02-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Very nice. Did you use an industrial sewing machine and how big a run did you do?

Yes. Two of them. One is a single need walking foot, for the standard stitching. I also have a bartack machine for stress points. The main stitching uses 92# bonded nylon thread, the bartack 69# bonded nylon. Its the same stuff quality backpack manufacturers use.

DevilMan
02-05-2012, 09:18 PM
I am lucky enough to have a couple of these and they are the heaviest ones I've seen. Very well made and look great as well.

DM

tigar19
02-06-2012, 07:58 AM

Just tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is filled. I'll take two please. :)

snoopay700
02-06-2012, 05:31 PM
I'd be interested in two or three.

Fox_mini
02-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Is the project dead! Those bag looks awesome! If that model came out with the agd logo would be awesome!

Thanks

audioSLAVE
02-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Still looking at companies to produce them and trying to get pricing info. If anyone can recommend a decent company to produce them that has a good product/price let me know.
Here's what I have so far, keep in mind they would be folded in half so what you are seeing is both sides of the bag and the blue lines won't be there, they're just guides in photoshop.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/audioshack/Miscellaneous/AGDbarrelbags.jpg

M98Punk
02-12-2012, 10:24 PM
....You forgot micromag Looks very cool! I'd be down for one of each of the bottom two!

Fox_mini
02-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Very Nice design is there a possibility of a grey one for the Tac One?

Thanks

audioSLAVE
02-15-2012, 10:55 PM
I think what it is going to come down to is having people vote between the grey one and the yellow one and possibly the automag one, and whatever the majority vote is have that one done up. Still working on finding a place to do them, have a couple leads just trying to get a price fix.

OPBN
02-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Seems to me like either of the Automags.org/AGD ones should cover everyones needs. I think you'll go crazy trying to cover everything like Micro, Mini, E, X, RT... They are all AGD powered, and obviously, we're all on AO. Just sayin.

I'll take two of the yellow if/when you have pricing. I don't really care what they say on them as long as it's AGD/AO oriented.