PDA

View Full Version : E-mag problem

wvusquatch
02-16-2002, 01:27 PM
I am having a problem with my e-mag I just bought used. The problem that I have is that gun will not fire. When it is manual mode it takes about a second for the valve to fill, and then it lets out a full shot! Can audiable here the valve fill. I am not getting anything when I switch it to e-mode. Any hints what might be wrong?

BlackVCG
02-16-2002, 01:36 PM
Is the gun firing on its own when you have it in mechanical mode? Make sure your air system flow isn't choked up to the gun. Make sure the battery is charged and that when you pull the yellow pin out of the battery pack, the board lights up saying AGD 1.XX. If it doesn't, the magnet in the center of the trigger is too close to the back of the frame. Unscrew it half a turn or so and then turn on the gun.

It sounds to me like your air system is not flowing right. If you have one of the on/off cradles, with the turn knob, make sure that when you go to turn it on, screw it in right to the point that it start to build resistance, and then turn it just one full turn. Anymore than that and the pin starts restricting flow.