PDA

View Full Version : trouble ordering reg piston and valve pin assy.

3DSteve
02-13-2012, 03:36 PM
I've tried ordering a new RT Regulator Piston Assy and a Reg Valve Pin Assy from AGD but my browsers aren't trusting the site. When I call the office, it's not being answered. Does anyone know any alternative parts dealers? Tried google with no luck.

Hobbez
02-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Try Tunaman at www.tunamart.com

rawbutter
02-13-2012, 05:17 PM
You can also email your order in (which is the only way to pay with PayPal).

Here. I copy/pasted this from the AGD's check-out page:

PAYPAL is available as a payment option but not through the internet store. Prepare your order and then copy and paste all information in an email to airgun@echoswebmagic.com. You will be sent a total and a reference order number. A small fee is charged to offset a portion of the high fees PayPal charges us.

I just did this last week, actually. I just went through the store, added everything I wanted to the cart, went to check-out, but instead of going through the whole process, I just copy/pasted everything from the shopping cart into an email and sent it to the address provided. I got an email back the next asking what kind of shipping I wanted, and once I provided that information and paid, my order was sent the next day.

BTW, the "small fee" for using PayPal was only $0.50 for me (for a $30 order).

3DSteve
02-14-2012, 08:03 AM
thanks for the help.

mag gizmo
02-17-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm having same problem. I really don't understand why their web order site been broken this long. I sent e-mail but no reply. I guess I have to do Paypal just like you guys did.

AO Moderation Team
02-19-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm having same problem. I really don't understand why their web order site been broken this long. I sent e-mail but no reply. I guess I have to do Paypal just like you guys did.

They are working on it with new software. Takes a little time. Tech guys are slooooow. :(

mag gizmo
02-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Thank you very much for your reply. Good to know that AGD is working to fix the problem.
:headbang: