PDA

View Full Version : Optional trigger frames?

Henchman
02-18-2012, 04:36 PM
What other trigger frames work with an automag, other than the intelliframe.

Ando
02-18-2012, 08:50 PM
Take your pick.

Most other marker frames can be modded to work with the mag and the Mag has well over a dozen that are bolt on. Really too many to mention.

knownothingmags
02-18-2012, 10:16 PM
i can start it since i have one up for sale.
m90 by magnus, tunaman use to sell them.
i have 4 selling one.
its a 90* frame.
search for it and you will find it.

not a sales thread of course but i thought i would bring out mine and other will too.
that way if you are in the buying phase you can see what is being sold as well.

river031403
02-18-2012, 10:24 PM
What other trigger frames work with an automag, other than the intelliframe.

i have a proline autoresponse trigger frame let me know i can pm you pics

Olsson
02-19-2012, 06:37 AM
As has been mentioned, there are a huge variety to choose from that are bolt on. For added flavor, most frames can be modified to fit. I believe you will get better answers if you can specify more to the point what you're after.

Are you asking out of pure curiosity? Are you looking for a specific frame for your Automag? If so - do you know what you're after? Single trigger or double trigger? Standard frame, or 90 degree frame? Do you wish to have a lot of internal space, to be able to mod it internally? Etc, etc.

In short - for Automag, there is a frame for each specific flavor one could possibly want.

Henchman
02-19-2012, 12:27 PM
As has been mentioned, there are a huge variety to choose from that are bolt on. For added flavor, most frames can be modified to fit. I believe you will get better answers if you can specify more to the point what you're after.

Are you asking out of pure curiosity? Are you looking for a specific frame for your Automag? If so - do you know what you're after? Single trigger or double trigger? Standard frame, or 90 degree frame? Do you wish to have a lot of internal space, to be able to mod it internally? Etc, etc.

In short - for Automag, there is a frame for each specific flavor one could possibly want.
Curiosity, ad well as wanting to get something out of the ordinary, yet not have to spend a fortune.