PDA

View Full Version : wwa white wolf airsmith

river031403
02-18-2012, 05:24 PM
so does anybody know how to get ahold of this company. i purchased a cocker threaded freak back on ebay and just wanted to get some tips for this freak back tip only not a barrel. ANYONE ANYONE..

AutoFiend
02-18-2012, 07:14 PM
good luck. the guy is notorious for stiffing people

river031403
02-18-2012, 07:59 PM
well that would suck!

Hobbez
02-18-2012, 07:59 PM
He relists his parts fairly frequently on ebay. Either keep an eye out there or try his site. http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/barrels.htm I've purchased from him both on Ebay and direct from his website. Each time was quick turnaround and I love the back and tips I bought. I've heard several folks say negative things about him, but all of my experiences are 100% positive.

river031403
02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
good luck. the guy is notorious for stiffing people

just wondering if there is feedback to verify the "stiffing"

river031403
02-18-2012, 08:04 PM
He relists his parts fairly frequently on ebay. Either keep an eye out there or try his site. http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/barrels.htm I've purchased from him both on Ebay and direct from his website. Each time was quick turnaround and I love the back and tips I bought. I've heard several folks say negative things about him, but all of my experiences are 100% positive.

your awesome thanks. I recently was lent one of his freakback plus freak insert and i just couldnt believe how many peeps i was hitting had to get a setup of my own.

audioSLAVE
02-18-2012, 09:33 PM
I've bought from his site before with no issues.

ScreamingShiek
02-19-2012, 06:06 AM
I dealt with both his website and his Ebay. If you go through his Ebay, just take a hostile approach with him, demand what you want, and tell him you will leave negative feedback. That's what he most tries to avoid, so he will get your stuff out quickly.

river031403
02-19-2012, 09:23 AM
I dealt with both his website and his Ebay. If you go through his Ebay, just take a hostile approach with him, demand what you want, and tell him you will leave negative feedback. That's what he most tries to avoid, so he will get your stuff out quickly.

ahahaaaa great advice since we live in the same state it would just be a short drive for me to chico,ca

mag_lover09
02-19-2012, 01:29 PM
first off... let me say that unless anyone has a legitimate complaint with WWA, i find the "he's about stiffing people" complaint is hard to believe. i have ordered a few phantoms with custom goodies from him, he's cheap and good... not fast. his annoe work was amazing on custom acid washing... i had zero problems ordering or receiving my stuff.

ScreamingShiek
02-19-2012, 02:22 PM
No one said he is "about" stiffing people. They said he is notorious for it and in both dealings I've had with him, he has done nothing to improve that reputation.

river031403
02-19-2012, 02:24 PM
does anyone know if he does in fact have tips for his cocker freak back system

ScreamingShiek
02-19-2012, 03:02 PM
His Ebay is showing a 1" Freak tip for bid.

river031403
02-19-2012, 03:23 PM
His Ebay is showing a 1" Freak tip for bid.
yeah i see it i was leaning more towards something with a crown point tip no porting
thanks for your help

GoatBoy
02-19-2012, 09:15 PM
I've purchased stuff from him -- through the store, and last year I picked up a freak tip from him from ebay. No issues either way.

Not sure if being hostile with the guy up front is a good way to do business...

river031403
02-19-2012, 09:17 PM
I've purchased stuff from him -- through the store, and last year I picked up a freak tip from him from ebay. No issues either way.

Not sure if being hostile with the guy up front is a good way to do business...
yeah not gonna be hostile up front just looking for a particular tip that i had used that someone had on one of wwa freakbacks

Fred
02-20-2012, 07:11 AM
I've personally had dealings with him in the past, for off the shelf stuff, and other than really slow shipping my transactions were ok. There are LOTS of people who have been stiffed though, with months on orders, if they recieve anything at all. WWA has been like a whack-a-mole... he pops up here and there and then gets smacked when he fails to deliver. Buyer beware. His cycle repeats over and over and has gone on for as long as I can remember.

Hobbez
02-20-2012, 07:48 AM
Why is it that I never see anyone who has actually had a problem with WWA post about it? Every post I could find with search here and on MCB were all pretty much the same: "my transaction was ok, but my uncle's cousin's brother's former roommate told me he waited 9 months for X item" Makes me wonder if he really deserves any of the neg rep he has....

correia3
02-20-2012, 08:03 AM
I bought a freak back on eBay with no problems at all...

river031403
02-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Why is it that I never see anyone who has actually had a problem with WWA post about it? Every post I could find with search here and on MCB were all pretty much the same: "my transaction was ok, but my uncle's cousin's brother's former roommate told me he waited 9 months for X item" Makes me wonder if he really deserves any of the neg rep he has....
+
yeah i found it to be the same on all the forums some good some bad.

like i said just looking to find more than one tip preferably a crown point tip

ScreamingShiek
02-20-2012, 11:43 AM
I, myself, had problems both times I ordered from him. First time, it was a pump kit for a 2K cocker. He sent me the 3" economy handle instead of the 5" deluxe, which I paid for. No response to emails, even after I offered to mail the wrong handle back. Second time, he failed to ship a Freak tip I ordered from his Ebay. When I demanded to know why it hadn't shipped, he blamed it on the mail, then shipped me two of them. This was after I told him I was about to file bad Ebay feedback for him. In my opinion, he is hit or miss. For every problem buyer, there is someone who ordered flawlessly. Not saying not to order anything from WWA, just to be prepared for a problem.

river031403
02-20-2012, 12:02 PM
I, myself, had problems both times I ordered from him. First time, it was a pump kit for a 2K cocker. He sent me the 3" economy handle instead of the 5" deluxe, which I paid for. No response to emails, even after I offered to mail the wrong handle back. Second time, he failed to ship a Freak tip I ordered from his Ebay. When I demanded to know why it hadn't shipped, he blamed it on the mail, then shipped me two of them. This was after I told him I was about to file bad Ebay feedback for him. In my opinion, he is hit or miss. For every problem buyer, there is someone who ordered flawlessly. Not saying not to order anything from WWA, just to be prepared for a problem.

got it thanks i appreciate the feedback