PDA

View Full Version : Mini Morlock Equivalent

Aslan
02-27-2012, 11:29 PM
I was thinking of getting a little crazy and messing around with my Prodigy E-Grip. Figure I can't sell it for anything worthwhile, might try tinkering with it a bit.

I know back in the day, there was an article on BE.org (old school) about how to turn an E-griped Orion into a really fast gun using a mini-morlock board. I was just wondering if those are still around or if there are equivalents. Thanks.

02-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Check out the Universal T board from Scenario Dreams
Damon is a great guy, and they have a board for any gun
www.scenariodreams.com

bbotts77
02-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Check out the Universal T board from Scenario Dreams
Damon is a great guy, and they have a board for any gun
www.scenariodreams.com
It looks like their website is in even worse shape than it was the last time I looked at it. It's even missing an index page. The manuals page (http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals.htm) is still up, but it does have a lot of broken links in it.

I bought a UTB from p8ntbal4me (http://automags.org/forums/member.php?u=13779) a few months ago. He probably still has some.

p8ntbal4me
02-28-2012, 02:16 PM
The morlock has the UTB beat when it comes to ease of install and solenoid shifting range.

The UTB beat out the morlock when it comes to momentary button control and eye shut off ease.

I don't carry the UTB. any more
I'm working on my own universal board since there is always room to improve on ideas.

That and the UTB is no longer being made.

My new circuit will combine both the morlock and the UTB in one simple package, with the custom installer in mind

redlaser666
02-28-2012, 07:07 PM
The morlock has the UTB beat when it comes to ease of install and solenoid shifting range.

The UTB beat out the morlock when it comes to momentary button control and eye shut off ease.

I don't carry the UTB. any more
I'm working on my own universal board since there is always room to improve on ideas.

That and the UTB is no longer being made.

My new circuit will combine both the morlock and the UTB in one simple package, with the custom installer in mind

I know your Emag board is on the final stages, Any ETA on this new board?

p8ntbal4me
02-28-2012, 07:38 PM
I know your Emag board is on the final stages, Any ETA on this new board?

No. Im finishing up a circuit that I want to proto-type once the e-mag boards are shipped.

It wont happen before then I can tell you that.

New Main boards
New Ace Boards
New ?? Board <---- this one is a secret till tunaball 6! :D

This is the order of priority.

Lots of stuff going on!