PDA

View Full Version : Tuna Mart

steve_81
03-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Placed an order with Tuna mart last week Thursday I believe and I have yet to hear anything back. Has this happened to anyone else? I can imagine he looses out on alot of money not getting back with people.

Hook
03-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Same here. Event sent a couple of Emails afterwards, still no sign. I'm about to order directly from AGD...

Darring D
03-02-2012, 09:31 AM
E-mail him through his site. I found he didn't always receive e-mails from my pc e-mail.

http://www.tunamart.com/feedback.php

Hope this helps!

Tunaman
03-02-2012, 09:41 AM
I just found out the my order forwarding has been going to my old email address hence I am not seeing them until now. It is working now so please go ahead and place the order again and i will get right back to you. Thanks for your patience.

my automag
03-02-2012, 10:07 AM
I just found out the my order forwarding has been going to my old email address hence I am not seeing them until now. It is working now so please go ahead and place the order again and i will get right back to you. Thanks for your patience.

Finally... :bounce: tried to reach you three times in past two months now, and reading all the recent TUNA MISSING posts, I decided to give it a break and give you more time to get back to everybody. Wish I could do that with every obstacle.

Glad to hear you got it figured out sooner than never, I see alot of people got discouraged because of the waiting. Hopefully they too get their projects going without further problems.

My turn, hehe.

kcombs9
03-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Tuna is great, always gets me what I need and in good time. Glad you got all the glitches fixed.

Rudz
03-03-2012, 10:47 AM
He changed his email address, that's what the big issue is

It is now Tunaman5@verizon.net