PDA

View Full Version : wow looking back

moneyinmag
03-08-2012, 06:54 PM
i havent logged on in like 7 years. Looking back wow do you seem dumb at 13. Im 23 now and want to thank a lot of you for putting up with me. I cant remember anybodys names. I remember creative cause he helped me with some parts for free to set up my warp feed back in the day. That meant a lot and is still remembered. Probably been 6 years since ive played paintball. Moved on to fast diesels and real guns. Miss those days a lot though. So guess just coming back through to remember the days. I still have my tuna mag i saved for my whole childhood and never the bolt would always stick forward so never got used much i quit playing shortly after.....wonder if i could break it out and see what it could be. its a good ole xmag ULE body and all that jazz. Cant remember all the terms.

going_home
03-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Change to a stronger spring.

;)

Swampy
03-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Well I was in that same boat, about 5 year break. I gave away a entire box of paintball stuff, I didn't know or remember what it was. Just got sick of moving it around. But getting back into the sport, need something fun to do so I can stay away from business, you know escape.

So your a Diesel nut to? Nice, got 5 diesel trucks and various diesel equipment I don't have the bug, maybe the diesel flu.