PDA

View Full Version : Boooooooyah right in the face!!!!

Swampy
03-13-2012, 01:19 AM
Been thinking and drinking lol, its been a late night doing contracts.

Okay a brought up the Bull pup mag again I got the sort of idea in my head/slash bought the donorer mag from ebay for it.

I got a good idea going right now, just got to put it on paper first.

Second idea I call "Overload" is a tube designed pump mag, that is pump assisted. Yes no more of rock and cock thing. Basically a 20 or 30 round tube that is pump/spring assited only when you pump the marker. Think pump shotty. A ratchet acting feed tube.

Third idea I call "Switchback" is a mix of E-mag lowers. With a twist, think selective fire switch that comes from modern day assualt rifles/SMG's. With a Safe/ Semi Fire/ and launcher select fire. Would put a M203 style launcher on the front (tech is there with the launcher, look at airsoft). The launcher is a milsim/scenario dream. Eliminate that big ass battery, its been over 10 years since the emag came out.

Fourth idea is a long shot thus dubbed "Cloning Tech". Everyone has seen a Q loader, not new tech at all. But think that concept but Tommy Drum (aka Chicago typewriter). I would have a Pnuematic (SP) assist, like the cyclone feed A-5 feeding balls into the chamber but would be like a magazine feed. I think Alot can go wrong and will go wrong attiude is the best approach. Who says we have to have a gravity feed hopper?

The other I've been ticking around why isn't there a system that acts a turbo. Where exhausted gas doesn't spool up intake gas.

Tom Kaye gave use the valve, forget the parts.

luke
03-13-2012, 10:00 AM
Second idea I call "Overload" is a tube designed pump mag, that is pump assisted. Yes no more of rock and cock thing. Basically a 20 or 30 round tube that is pump/spring assited only when you pump the marker. Think pump shotty. A ratchet acting feed tube.

(Tube Pump Loader) Been working on that idea for awhile, but not that many rounds. I have several ideas to make it work. TBH I had plans on putting out a full pump marker around this concept. Thanks for blowing the idea. :) :D :rolleyes: :cool:

knownothingmags
03-13-2012, 11:29 AM
(Tube Pump Loader) Been working on that idea for awhile, but not that many rounds. I have several ideas to make it work. TBH I had plans on putting out a full pump marker around this concept. Thanks for blowing the idea. :) :D :rolleyes: :cool:
you better do it.
:D:D im buyin one. when you do.