PDA

View Full Version : Cracked My Warp today!!!YAY

Bonx0007
02-16-2002, 08:20 PM
Sarcastic

I just got all the settings straight and I break my warp completely off the gun and cracked the control side shell. Really bad!!! Now I am going back to hopper on top:rolleyes: and I still had a major chopping problem. I am going to try to get an intelli frame and then if it doesn't fix it I am done with my mag. The entire day I had to keep cleaning my gun because of breaks. I can tell I am chopping yet when I try someone elses mag w/ benchy I don't chop. Is my mag cursed or what. Anyway, thoughts and opinions on what I should do about my warp would be appreciated.:( :( :( :rolleyes: :( :( :(

sifu01
02-16-2002, 08:36 PM
So with your warp you NEVER broke paint? And now you break paint all the time because you are using a hopper on top. Sounds like a psychological thing (not in an insulting way). Like when people think they run faster when they get new shoes. Anyway. Take a look at how the balls are feeding. I take it you have powerfeed huh? Try slowing your rate of fire a bit. You may need to change you shooting style. Most ppl do not have problems with ROF and ball breakage with hopper on top. I am one of them. Good luck.

Bonx0007
02-16-2002, 11:28 PM
No I had problems before when I was useing my warp but today I thought I had tuned my warp to work correctly finally. Well when I was trying it out I stepped in a puddle and sliped to the ground landing on top of my gun. broke my warp clean off the gun and cracked the control half shell. Do you think it could be this sloppy benchmark2x trigger???

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-16-2002, 11:59 PM
not sure if intelli would fix it u really gotta get used to a mag trigger, tho i havent used warp im sure it doesnt solve the problem of not knowing how to shoot a mag. but o dont know why u could shoot on a benchy without problems, heck if its the benchy that fixes it then get that.

Minimag4me
02-17-2002, 11:33 AM
Mark, I think your mag is cursed. Oh and check the bolt bumber. Are you short stroking or just chopping or just breaking paint down the barrel. Probably your trigger rod is not correctly set for the benchy(maybe it came loose or something).

Bonx0007
02-17-2002, 03:31 PM
funny you say that because i replaced the bolt bumper last night and my chopping was not that bad today. I lowered my rof a little and it seemed to be ok. i still broke more than 5 in one game but at least I was able to empty a hopper with only about one break or so per hopper full.

strongboy2005
02-17-2002, 05:12 PM
what kind of paint were you using

TKO Automag 68
02-17-2002, 05:33 PM
If everything is working and you are using good paint and NOT short stroking the trigger, try to get a TurboRev in your Revy. I'd recommend either a HALO or another Warp if the TurboRev can't keep up. Hope this helps;) !

sifu01
02-17-2002, 06:42 PM
I had and used a sloppy trigger also. I just recently shimmed the sides of the trigger inside the frame. It is tighter now but loose enough to move freely. I think you may need a tune up. Check the body for anything weird near the feed opening. Try some new nubbins. The most common feed problems for the mag are from "adjusted nubbins" Put in a new one and dont try to adjust it. See what happens.