PDA

View Full Version : does anyone knw the name of the song in the new nike commercial.

speedballbanks
02-16-2002, 11:34 PM
?????????? like the thread says.

Tbone
02-17-2002, 12:04 AM
Can't help ya, but I just wanted to put in my $.02 and say that the new commercial is amazing!

Arman/XPM
02-17-2002, 07:12 PM
I am watching it now!
Great commercial - top on my list!
-Arman

Mango
02-17-2002, 08:37 PM
the commercial is titled "Move" and can be downloaded at www.nike.com but I spent over an hour today looking for the name of it, and I could not find it. I emailed nike and hope they reply. :) I did find a list of all previous nike commercial song names though. Here!

Below is a list of song titles and the artists featured in recent Nike commercials:

Trunning with Roy Jones, Jr. - 'No Day Massacre' performed by Mr. Oizo

Trunning with Derek Jeter - 'Roads' instrumental by Portishead

'Raining Runners' (Enjoy the Weather) - Music 'Everything is Alright' by Four Tet, from the album 'Pause'.

'Off Road' (Enjoy the Weather) - Music 'The Hook' by The Lune, a Boston band, from the album 'Off the Cutting Room Floor'.

'Tailgating' - Music 'Spooky' by Dusty Springfield, available on Universal Records.

'Shade Runner' - Music is by Elias Associates, vocalist information unknown.

'Much Respect' (JORDAN Brand) - Features a remixed version of rapper Mos Def's 'Umi Says'

'Player's Delight' (Jason Williams, Tim Duncan) - Lyrics by the Mountain Brothers, remake of Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang. Music commissioned by Nike and is not available for consumer distribution.

'Overjoyed' (JORDAN Brand) - Music by Mary J. Blige, remake of Stevie Wonder original. Music commissioned by Nike and is not available for consumer distribution.

'Good Ol' Boys' (Randy Moss & Jason Williams) - Music by Waylon Jennings, theme from the Dukes of Hazzard

'You Are So Beautiful (To Me)' - Music by Joe Cocker

'Together, Wherever We Go' (Soccer Date) - Music by Stephen Sondheim & Jule Styne

'Heritage' (Michael Jordan) - Music commissioned by Nike (not on any album) and is not available for consumer distribution

'Airport' - The song is a Brazilian classic called "Mas Que Nada" (pronounced: mahhz kuhnah-dah) and is performed by the Tamba Trio. The lyrics of the song roughly translate to 'stepaside, because more than anything (mas que nada) I want to samba'

'I Can' - The song title is 'Bitter Sweet Symphony' by The Verve, from the album 'UrbanHymns'

'Evolution of Skin' - The songs are 'Perpetual Mobile' by the Penguin Cafe Orchestra, 'TechnoWaltz' and "Water Music" by Musci Venosta, and 'Excersize Repete' by Jean-Herve Peron

'Chan Ho Park' - The song is an original piece by Jeff Koz of Hum

speedballbanks
02-17-2002, 11:15 PM
SOMEBODY FIND IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speedballbanks
02-18-2002, 06:07 PM
up!!!!!!!!!!!