PDA

View Full Version : the wierdest thing ever happend today!!

nutz
02-16-2002, 11:50 PM
so my dad takes my friends and i too see the FMX (freestyle moto cross) in the chicago alstate arena tonite... we park and everything. have an amazingly fun time watching the moto cross jumping and then it ended...

well we go out to the parking lot and we're looking for our car... a yukon xl... which is really big and hard to miss, and we cant find it... we know the basic area we parked in and look around but cant find it... the parking lot basicly empties and our car is no where to be found... by now all of us are in a pretty shocked state and have no idea what to do. we're walking around looking some more and my dad spots a cop car on near the side of the lot, so we went over and talked to the cop... my dads like... our silver yukon xl isnt here.. and the cop says .... oh we relocated it to the other side of the parking lot my dad is like ohhh my god and his jaw drops...

we just got home and i still cant believe it... the cops moved our car while we were in the show...

now this is a 4wd car so in order for them to tow it they had to have broken into our car.... yes the cops broke into and moved my dads car...

this is deffinitly a first for me:eek:

-Jôker-
02-17-2002, 12:25 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cha0tic
02-17-2002, 12:51 AM
did they say why?

nutz
02-17-2002, 12:59 AM
to make another lane for parking or something

Mango
02-17-2002, 03:00 PM
They could just flat bed it, like repo guys do when they reposses a car. Even if the brake is on it can still be done, just throw on trollies. Not hard. Can be in and out in under 5 minutes. :)