PDA

View Full Version : Quick rt question.

C_losjoker
04-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Have you guys ever used what seems like a brass air filter that threads into the inside of a air fitting? Then that end screws into the gas through grip, I guess to take out junk coming from your tank.

I been having hella of a time getting this rt to fire. So broke her all the way down. And as I am putting her back together, I think, check the fittings. I blow on them, then take them off. Last one I cant blow through it. so I take it off, thats when I find this thing.

I have never seen one before, is it needed?

Coralis
04-05-2012, 08:23 PM
not needed ... you use to see them back when CO2 was more popular.

Spider-TW
04-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Have you guys ever used what seems like a brass air filter that threads into the inside of a air fitting? Then that end screws into the gas through grip, I guess to take out junk coming from your tank.

I been having hella of a time getting this rt to fire. So broke her all the way down. And as I am putting her back together, I think, check the fittings. I blow on them, then take them off. Last one I cant blow through it. so I take it off, thats when I find this thing.

I have never seen one before, is it needed?

Was that found in the bottom fitting on the grip? I haven't seen one of these in use yet.

C_losjoker
04-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Was that found in the bottom fitting on the grip? I haven't seen one of these in use yet.

It was on the top port of the grip, where the hard line going to the valve. Had been working on.this thing for over a week, trying to get to fire. Lesson learned, check fittings too.

Also went through couple of parts kits that I got but never opened, yep got a few more of those suckers.

You know this would make a great prank on someone. Would drive them crazy.