hey guys

this is what im planning on..

what i know:
mini mag
lapco bigshot, possibly stainless
physco ballistics gas thru

what i need to know:
what oil?
what pack? i want a nice comfort belt. Possibly JACKO 4 vert or EXTREME RAGE 4 very. what would you suggest? i am not fond of REDZ. i am looking for a pack that is easy to put the pods back and easy to take them out
what tank cover fits a 68 ci crossfire stubby? a 47 ci cover?

also, does the mini come with the mag matainence video like the other mags?

i know you guys have answered some of these questions before, but i wanted to round up all the answers to one thread!

thanks alot guy

dan

BadMr.Frosty
02-17-2002, 07:43 AM
what oil?
Use the AGD oil. It should bring it with your mag.

what pack? i want a nice comfort belt. Possibly JACKO 4 vert or EXTREME RAGE 4 very. what would you suggest? i am not fond of REDZ. i am looking for a pack that is easy to put the pods back and easy to take them out

Its all personal preference really. If your looking for a 4 pack that has easy accessibility to your pods then get a JT Slam Pack. But if you do go with the Slam Pack , dont buy the speed pods.

also, does the mini come with the mag matainence video like the other mags?

Depends. I would assume your buying your Mag from a store or online store. If so, then yes it should bring the instructional video.

Good luck.

felony
02-17-2002, 12:30 PM
JT slam pack looks nice!
i would assume that those are 150 round PODZ?

is that a comfy belt?

dan

BadMr.Frosty
02-17-2002, 01:04 PM
Iam pretty sure it holds 145 rds in each pod. But anyway I say go with the Slam Pack. No velcro straps to deal with just slide in when you want to put the pods inside and pull out when your reloading. The belt is actually very comftrable to wear and such. Good luck.