PDA

View Full Version : AGD or AO T-shirt?

OPBN
04-12-2012, 07:46 AM
I thought I remember someone offering these, but couldn't remember it coming to fruition. If no one is offering one, would there be any interest? I have several places locally that I can get them made. I am not looking to make money on this over and above a little extra for my time.

I was thinking something simple like the Lions logo on the back fairly large and maybe the Automags.org with the hex logo on the left front chest. I would lead towards white shirts/black lettering or black shirts with white lettering. I know 1 color is usually cheaper, but may be able to do 2 color.

I have no quotes or anything yet, just kicking the idea around as I am looking for a paintball Tshirt that I like and not having much success so far.

sQuidvision
04-12-2012, 08:27 AM
If its a black shirt I'd be down for one!

OPBN
04-12-2012, 08:39 AM
If its a black shirt I'd be down for one!
I did forget to mention for people to express their color choice. Personally, I prefer white shirts, but to each his own. Problem with white is that I beleive it would add color cost if I wanted to actually do a 3 color logo.

Also, for sizing it would probably be one price for S-XL, XXL and XXXL would be additional.

rawbutter
04-12-2012, 09:13 AM
I think questionful tried to do this a while ago before he kinda gave up paintball.... His T-shirts never made the light of day, which is a shame. Here's his old thread, though.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248998

I know there must be interest for something like this. If questionful had come out with his shirts, I personally would have eagerly bought two (a black shirt with white print and a white with black print). You may have to spread the word on a few different forums, but I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who would proudly wear some AGD-themed shirts.

OPBN
04-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Yeah, that's the thread I was thinking of. I will not be doing the screenprinting. IF this happens, it would have to be some sort of pre order as I am not going to shell out the money without having orders/payment. Also, from past experience with having T-shirts made for a youth camp, it is hard to guestimate on sizes. I don't want to be left with a bunch of SM t-shirts.

Also, does anyone have high res files of these for me to send out to use to get quotes?

Justus
04-12-2012, 09:21 AM
TOTShadowCompany was going to be doing this with permission from TK at one point. Details here: http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=259872

There may be another thread on this somewhere, because I remember reading more info than what's contained in that dealer thread.

OPBN
04-12-2012, 09:27 AM
I didn't see this one. Guess someone is already on it. Will keep this in mind if TOTs stuff doesnt happen.

OneSelfLost
04-12-2012, 05:42 PM
I'd be down for a black one for sure!