PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference??

The Mafia
02-17-2002, 04:58 AM
I am finally ready to upgrade to an Automag!!! I thought I wanted a 68 Automag Classic Powerfeed, but now I'm a tad confused. I found somewhere that sells both 68 Automag Classics AND 68 Automags (not classic). Is there a difference in these markers?? The non-classic one is more expensive, but I can't tell any difference in them. I'm sure this is probably covered somewhere in this forum, but after 45 minutes of looking I couldn't find it. Could someone who knows please tell me how these two models differ and which one would be the better purchase?

Thanks.

I <3 MAGS
02-17-2002, 05:06 AM
The difference between the automag classic and automag is that the classic comes with stardard feed and the regular comes with powerfeed makeing it more expensive. Other than that they are the same gun. Hope this helps

The Mafia
02-17-2002, 05:12 AM
Thank you for your reply, but something still doesn't sound right. www.skanline.com sells a 68 Automag Powerfeed and a 68 Automag Classic Powerfeed. So unless something is wrong with their site, I still don't know what the difference is. There is also a $50 difference in price.

I <3 MAGS
02-17-2002, 05:19 AM
Guess i was wrong about the classic being standard feed only. But i see where your confused. The price difference between the guns is this. You have five classic mags, The cheapest has standard feed, the second one has a greay p/f body, the third one has a black p/f body and the last one has a polished p/f body that is why there is the price difference. The one on the bottom that has a grey p/f body is more because it comes with a bottom line and barrel.

The Mafia
02-17-2002, 05:31 AM
I think I finally get it...thanks for taking the time to actually visit the site and figure it out for me. I really appreciate it.

I <3 MAGS
02-17-2002, 05:34 AM
Anytime, If your really looking to get a mag ive got a nice mini for sale. Cheap :D