PDA

View Full Version : I think I want to come back to the automag family

PsychoMag
04-14-2012, 03:48 PM
I havent owned a mag since I got rid of my blue emag with polished warp body before AGD started making ULE parts. That was about 2002 or 2003 that I got rid of that. I have been playing with angels, egos, and cockers ever since.

Has there been any advancements since level 10?

RT Lover
04-14-2012, 04:12 PM
tune it right and its a monster!

dahoeb
04-14-2012, 04:56 PM
the ULT (ultra light trigger). Theres a few custom trigger frames out there as well. Not sure whos still making them or not though.

Also, theres a lot of people making themselves "ego-mags" if you decide to go that route.

PsychoMag
04-14-2012, 05:12 PM
tune it right and its a monster!

I have had mags since the days of the original before powerfeed. Tuning it right is key. I couldn't tell you how many mags I have had through the years. I guess search for my name on here, I am sure there are countless discussions about bolts and valves, and several mags I have sold on here through the years. I still have an extire set of pins from about when level 10 came out. each pin is a slightly different size.

Whats the deal with the Xvalve? The xmag was coming out when I had to start shooting a sponsors marker.

dahoeb
04-14-2012, 05:21 PM
I have had mags since the days of the original before powerfeed. Tuning it right is key. I couldn't tell you how many mags I have had through the years. I guess search for my name on here, I am sure there are countless discussions about bolts and valves, and several mags I have sold on here through the years. I still have an extire set of pins from about when level 10 came out. each pin is a slightly different size.

Whats the deal with the Xvalve? The xmag was coming out when I had to start shooting a sponsors marker.

The Xvalve is similar to an Retro Valve. Similar RT effect, fast recharge rate, etc. The big difference is that it comes with the LX and it's made out of Aluminum, so its MUCH lighter.

It looks cooler too.

BiNumber3
04-14-2012, 06:19 PM
As far as stuff from AGD, E-mags are still king, with a ULE and an Xvalve itll be much lighter. Maybe get eyes or something (ACE) i think.

Aside from that, there are a lot of aftermarket mods, addons and parts, such as pneumatics and ego (or similar) conversions.

knownothingmags
04-14-2012, 06:52 PM
after i get completed with a few projects im working on i might have extra parts up for grabs. let me know if you are finding a certain interest you would like and i may have those parts.

good to see a verteran coming back.:D:D

KNM

my automag
04-15-2012, 02:11 AM
We get it, you have 150+ parts getting stripped.

:rofl:
goodnite :sleeping:

PsychoMag
04-15-2012, 07:35 AM
after i get completed with a few projects im working on i might have extra parts up for grabs. let me know if you are finding a certain interest you would like and i may have those parts.

good to see a verteran coming back.:D:D

KNM

I have always like the metal bodies so I am going to start putting a few ideas together for a minimag body.

What ever happened to Tom Kaye? I heard that he sold the company to a tech.