PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in Centerflag Dynaflow O ring Kits, and Zap's Cheater O ring kits.

longi
04-16-2012, 10:51 AM
I've got almost 40 Centerflag 201/301 Dynaflow O ring kits together. They're not genuine new old stock Centerflag parts kits but brand new ones i've had sized up after I ran low on my own Dynaflow parts kits. So far i've got most of the critical ones which leaves the large black O ring and large brown O ring left to be sized up. I can't do the regulator pin as i've got no way of making them so it's O rings only. I've also stil got to make sure i've had the piston O ring sized up as well as I can't remember! Hopefully within a month or so they'll be ready to go. If any of you are interested and I can sell enough of them I may well continue to sell them to keep Our Dynaflow's running. The O ring kits also fit the 201 type regulators as well if your still runnning one. For the record i've still got to test a batch before I sell so there are no complaints later on!

I've also got 40 Cheater O ring kits ready to go if anyone is interested. I post details for the Cheater kits on the Dealers section shortly. :)

If there's enough interest i'll keep on selling them! :)