PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Rod Length

El Zilcho
04-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Is there an easy way to adjust the trigger rod length without having to take the marker apart. I took the grips off of my intelli and it didn't seem like there was a way to get to the rod.

Justus
04-16-2012, 11:08 PM
No. Don't over-think it. You just removed at least 2 screws (possibly 4) to take the grips off the Intelliframe. If you had instead removed the field strip screw and the front frame screw, you'd be done.

El Zilcho
04-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Ha, I know but when I remove the field strip screw, it ends up being a hassle given there is a bit of tension in both of my macrolines. Also, the screw that goes through the trigger frame is starting to strip a bit. Oh well, guess I will just have to bite the paintball and take it all apart each time.

Thanks

zondo
04-17-2012, 08:02 AM
If you have a set of calipers, should be this:
Trigger Rod: 1.985"

El Zilcho
05-21-2012, 08:13 AM
If you have a set of calipers, should be this:
Trigger Rod: 1.985"
Would this length still be appropriate if I had Luke's sear mod done? I would guess yes but just want confirmation.

BigEvil
05-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Would this length still be appropriate if I had Luke's sear mod done? I would guess yes but just want confirmation.

You need to ask Luke that one. The specs are the specs for a reason. However, with a little tinkering it shouldnt be hard to figure out where the rod should be since its most likely off just a little.

BTW, you have to take the marker apart. :)