PDA

View Full Version : Finally got it!!

magguy87
04-28-2012, 04:00 AM
So my search for a Z barrel has come to an end. Yoshi (owner of Galactic Systems ) gave me a brand new one still in the wrapper at Tama hills today. Man i love the Japanese. They are such generous people. He also hooked me up with a new nubbin since mine hasn't got here yet. I was very impressed with the range i got from this z body. It was a lot more consistent than i expected as well. This is going to be one sweet woods-ball gun. I am a believer now. I read a lot of bad reviews of the Z body, but i think it is awesome with the right set up and paint. Yoshi told me that is very important to shoot non oily paint and to keep the nubbin free of oil. maybe that is the secret. Or maybe having Yoshi himself tune it is the secret, lol!! Pics coming soon!

Ando
04-28-2012, 06:49 AM
See if he has another stashed somewhere :D

I will happily buy it from him.

athomas
04-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Good quality round paint is important for consistency with this kind of setup. It relies on a consistent backspin, not one produced by a wobbly ball.

Newer, small diameter paint might allow you to get away with using a smaller diameter barrel as well, but using the largest barrel you can find will produce the best results.