PDA

View Full Version : Help me with some stuff

Otis
02-17-2002, 02:21 PM
I need to decide what i should do abotu my barrel situation and am hoping u guys can help me out.
I currently have a 16" AA Barrel, and a 10" Boa.
I play frontman so the boa is nice for that.. although it's alittle ugly but here are my options...
-keep both
-sell both buy new barrel (what barrel though)?
-sell AA , keep boa (buy other ugrades)
-sell boa, keep aa (buy other upgrades)
and anything else u can think of here are soem pics to help u guys help me out.. any opinions are great thanx,
MAtt

Otis
02-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Pic with boa

Otis
02-17-2002, 11:37 PM
up for my self..

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-17-2002, 11:47 PM
whats that wire for? intellifeed on a stock mag frame? why do you need to sell the barrels anyways.. and if u have to sell one... if u like playing front and the boa helps and doesnt comprimise anything but looks keep it!

polorboy
02-17-2002, 11:51 PM
I have a SS Smart Parts 12 inch barrel for my mag and I play back. I am looking for a longer barrel. My barrel I have is great for a front player but I do not like how short it is. Let me know if you would like to trade. E-mail me at <a href="Mailto:rlivolsi@hvc.rr.com">rlivolsi@hvc.rr.com</a>

Otis
02-17-2002, 11:52 PM
yup thats my intellifeed.. i help some guy out in the tech forum last week on hwo to set that up.. i got a few ppl to do it now.. as for the boa i dunno i keep getting comments on how ugly it is..

Otis
02-17-2002, 11:54 PM
i will think abotu it is it an ss aa pics woudl be great thanx,..
email me at mattorotis@hotmail.com