PDA

View Full Version : Preserve the Bone Church and help my friends out

LawFox32
02-17-2002, 02:33 PM
Ok here it goes, my friends are doin this project on certain World Heritages, well they are doing a place called Ossuary at Sedlec, which is in the Czech Republic, this town is known for the "Bone Church", well tehy have finished a website on the church. It turns out that the church is not on the World Heritage List. so they have an online petition and it has just start, and they need a lot of signatures to get the church on the list and to get it preserved.

Ok here is their website: Bone Church (http://bonechurch.batcave.net)

I would really appreciate that you help them out and help preserve a very interesting part of human heritage

vf-xx
02-17-2002, 02:50 PM
linky no worky

Mango
02-17-2002, 02:55 PM
he put the address in the name field, just copy paste, not hard. just takes a little effort...

I did my part!

LawFox32
02-17-2002, 02:58 PM
Ok guys I got it fixed and mango thats exactly right

irbodden
02-17-2002, 04:12 PM
I signed it.

bornl33t
02-17-2002, 07:59 PM
only europeans would think of something like this...I will not sign any partition for something like that, might as well be the holy church pf satan for all I care, can't imagine THAT a hole lot different.

Flamebo
02-17-2002, 08:18 PM
I'm up for it... It's kinda creepy, but ultra-cool.

tsc
02-17-2002, 08:32 PM
Heat-

Its a christian chapel.

Info Here (http://goeasteurope.about.com/library/weekly/ucsedlec.htm)
and here (http://user.intop.net/~jhollis/churches.htm)

LawFox32
02-17-2002, 08:50 PM
Yes it is a christian chapel,

and thank you all very much, I have had so much traffic that the site has shutdown for the day, batcave.net, the server for its free sites only allows 20 megs of transfer per day, so it has reached its limit but will be up tomorrow.

thank you, you guys are great,

maybe I can get my non-paintball playin friend into the sport and into a mag, so he can thank you himself someday

bornl33t
02-18-2002, 05:22 AM
Define "christian"? catholic? I'm not going to start a religious debate, but I'm not catholic and I'm definatly NOT going to support anything that is.

irbodden
02-18-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Heat
Define "christian"? catholic? I'm not going to start a religious debate, but I'm not catholic and I'm definatly NOT going to support anything that is.

That sure is a stupid idea,Christian is Christian. For example during the crusades, Eastern Orthdox's land was being invaded by the Turks (Arabs). Guess who rushed into save the day? Yes, the Roman Catholics did. If you want to be bitter to a group who worships the same god as you go right ahead. Although I am an Inter-dominational Chrisitan, I still support all that believe in Christ even though some practices may not agree.

cphilip
02-18-2002, 06:54 AM
Sorry to tell you but religious topics are one thing we do not discuss here. Its clearly listed in the rules. And this one is certainly well meaning so I feel bad about closing it but...I must.