PDA

View Full Version : Well Hello!

MrAirgunRT
05-08-2012, 03:01 PM
been an Xtremely long time, just wanted to check things out!

MrAirgunRT
05-10-2012, 03:16 AM
sorry for the short post before, I was on a mobile. I've been gone for a long time so I thought I would post a little something explaining myself.

I started playin in 1999. Got a Tippmann 98. played rec ball for a while. Then lone and behold I met a man shooting this amazing gun. This man was Brian Bones Terry. He introduced me to Airgun Designs. I had to have an AGD product!

I got a heck of a deal on an Automag RT. One of the blue smear polished ones that was pretty rare. It started out pretty plain. I upgraded that gun pretty well. Ended up with a 12" SP AA Stainless Back, 68/45 Xfire, CP Flame Drop with quick disconnect, foamie bolt then Level 10, black IFrame with double trigger. I got into a lot more serious play after that. After a while I was going through some financial hardships and had to sell my baby, which I'd give anything to have her back.

I eventually got back into paintball about the time I enlisted in the Marine Corps. I tried out many guns since then. Orracle Autococker, E-Blade mini cocker, Shocker NXT, ION, etc. Now those guns were nice, but I will always miss my Automag RT, and the family of AOers behind it. I STILL own the original brown AGD tech hat, along with a custom jersey with the AGD small patch on front, and the large lion patch on the back! I wore it no matter what gun I played with! haha

I am out of the Marine Corps, and I am getting back into paintball. I'm not sure what I will be shooting, I may be getting my Shocker back pretty cheap. If not, I may be looking to get another Mag.

I got to be involved in a lot of great events with AGD. Got to work the booth at the IAO for two years, the Ultimate Madness one year, got to have dinner with Tom Kaye and a few of the higher up techs. The whole Automags.org community has been such a great experience, almost a second family at one point and time.
What I am saying I guess, sorry for the long post guys, is that AGD and AO has left me with soooo many good memories and lots of fun on and off the field. No other company or community could ever compare in the paintball industry. So thank you Airgun Designs, for everything! I hope to see you guys on the field soon! :)

-LCpl Timothy Stratton, USMC, and mag lover for life!

Ando
05-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Good stuff bro. You just missed TunaBall this past weekend. The next one hasn't been set yet but once it is. That might be the best place to find yourself a mag again. If you do find one before hand and can't get it going, there'll be a bunch of techs there that can help you with it....Well, one actual tech and a bunch of want-to-be techs :rolleyes:

It's held in NJ at TopGun. About 2 1/2 hrs from Baltimore so depending where your at in WV add accordingly.

Thordic
05-10-2012, 07:26 AM
I think Tom still wants his shirt back.