PDA

View Full Version : This sucks....

TheSneakyPengui
02-17-2002, 03:43 PM
Well I was Intellifeeding my stock frame:D and I was done! So I put it all together and tried it out, nothing happened, so I took off the grips, and was I mad, When I glued in the little Roller Switch some of the glue or something must have gotten to the switch , because the switch was glued completly, you couldnt even move it, so Ill have to go pick another up tomorrow, b/c radio shack is closed now!

personman
02-17-2002, 04:14 PM
DO NOT GLUE IN THE SWITCH
If you stick another piece of plasic this is big enough to fill in the gap, do that. Its not permanent. Its waht I did. I used a small piece of plexiglass (its pretty much clear plastic) and it works fine, I have shot it. I havent gone 13 bps or anything yet, but it seemed pretty snug. try that, and if that doesnt work, make a bracket.

BEEFYSAUSAGE
02-17-2002, 05:07 PM
you dont have good luck with mags do you?!!

TheSneakyPengui
02-17-2002, 09:23 PM
It seems like I dont! lol

Cha0tic
02-17-2002, 10:28 PM
i'm intellifeeding a stock frame right now....should be done by tomorrow. the hardest part is just getting rid of all the crap that i have to clear out to make room for the switch...

than205
02-17-2002, 11:07 PM
I bought the switch. I looked at hogging out my stock frame to fit the switch. I decided not to. What I did do was rigged a wire to the frame. (grip frame seems to be sufficiently conductive) Then I rigged a wire behind the sear pivot point. So that at each trigger pull the sear contacts the wire and completes the circuit. The parts I used seem a little hokey. So I'm working on thinking up better components. Otherwise I shot about 100 rounds through it and dry fired it a 100 plus times. Seems ok. Field test will be appropriate at this point.

personman
02-18-2002, 12:52 PM
Chaotic, thats what I thought. Just wait until you get to the wiring. (actually the gutting is pretty easy with a dremel, if you have the right bits)

P.S. DO NOT CUT THE RED WIRE!!!

than205
02-18-2002, 04:10 PM
personman,
Could you post some pics of your hack?
Thanks,

MidgetFista
02-18-2002, 04:16 PM
is Intellifeeding really worth doing? I'm considering doing it when my Intelliframe arrives. :)

Midge

TheSneakyPengui
02-18-2002, 04:20 PM
and it is so easy to do with the intelliframe!