PDA

View Full Version : Sear pin not recocking

Fox_mini
05-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Hello guys I need help with my TacOne that I've both brand new in February From agd! It as a X-valve and I added the ULT to work with my Shp reg! So the problem is that the sear pin doesn't return to its place after a couple of shots. So I have to remove and put back the air and I'm good to go for another few shots! I use a remote so it's easier to remove and put back the air! The level 10 bolt travel correctly! Any idea on what is causing this problem? And how can I fix it?

Thanks

Ando
05-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Oil first then try going up a carrier on your lvl 10.

athomas
05-26-2012, 05:09 AM
Yes. Tune your level 10 first. Take out the level 10 powertube shims. Then use the largest carrier size that does not produce a leak. Always use the same white oring in each carrier that you use.

Once you know you are using the correct carrier size, you can work on the ULT. Start with 3 shims in the ULT. Try it to see if it cycles properly. Add a shim and try it again. Once you get bursts or bolt stick, remove the extra shim that caused it. That should be your optimum ULT setup. Remove an extra shim to guarantee operation in almost all cases.

Don't get the ULT and level 10 shims mixed up. The ULT shims are 0.005" thick and the level 10 shims are 0.010" thick. You can interchange them, but you need to be aware that 1 level 10 shim is the same as 2 ULT shims.