PDA

View Full Version : AGD Mag Videos from Germany

Predator.
05-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Hi i´m from germany and i am a big agd fan . i use mag´s from the early 90 s. i make some videos from my mag´s in action ( a warped promag with art, warped classic rt and a e-mag ) i hope you like the videos

thx for watching

http://www.youtube.com/user/agdpredator?feature=results_main

OPBN
05-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Making the Euro Big Game is so high on my bucket list.......

promethion
05-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I was over therr for 3.5 years.. should have went to one of these...

going_home
05-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Live action, love it !
I hate those production videos with the head banging "so called" music.
I turn the volume off or just dont watch them.
Rather hear the live fire like yours.

;)

OPBN
05-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Yeah, music on these types of videos is hit or miss. Wonder if anyone has ever tried getting a package deal together for something like this? How awesome would it be to get a decent sized group of Americans together to go over an participate in this?

Predator.
05-28-2012, 08:49 AM
what is the biggest and famous biggame in the us ?

Justus
05-28-2012, 10:00 AM
It's a toss-up. I can think of 4 off the top of my head based on region.

The two largest are going to be:

West
D-Day Oklahoma (http://www.ddaypark.com/paintball/dday/): Located at D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK, this scenario is a week-long event that attracts 3,000 to 4,000 players annually, from across the globe. It centers around the U.S. invasion of Europe at the Normandy Beach landings, D-Day, June 6, 1944.

Midwest
Living Legends (http://livinglegendsofpaintball.com/): Located at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL, this big game just completed its 5th year. Each year the scenario has a different story, and thousands of players attend. Its at this game where you can usually see and meet all of the YouTube paintball celebs, and also some of the most influential people in the sport.

The other two I can think of right away are:

West Coast
Supergame (http://supergame.tv/): This big game is located in Oregon, multiple times per year, and has been running for 15 years now. It features a 3-man pump tourney during the course of the 3-day event. The latest numbers for attendance are over 500, though this game is growing in popularity in part due to the efforts of the excellent paintball community in Oregon.

East Coast
Fulda Gap (http://www.fuldagap.com/): This scenario game is located in North Carolina each November, and features NATO vs. the Warsaw Pact in a battle over the area surrounding Fulda, Germany during the Cold War. This scenario began in 2006 and, as of last year, saw over 1,000 players in attendance.

There are countless others like the above four, most not quite on the same scale, but still a lot of fun, and all have their own regional followings.

OPBN
05-28-2012, 10:24 AM
I think ION at Skirmish is pretty huge as well, isnt it? Seems like I heard numbers of 2-3k being tossed around.

Justus
05-28-2012, 11:02 AM
I think ION at Skirmish is pretty huge as well, isnt it? Seems like I heard numbers of 2-3k being tossed around.
I thought about mentioning that one too, but I couldn't find any numbers on it. I see more people talking about Fulda Gap than ION though. Either way, all of those are on my bucket list. D-Day is this year, maybe Living Legends next year since those are the closest two games. We'll see how it goes from there, lol

OPBN
05-30-2012, 07:05 AM
D-Day always peaks my interest, but 5 days of paintball is probably overkill for me. I was hurting for 4 days after LL5.

Maghog
05-30-2012, 08:48 AM
I just want to know if your E-mag has an "f" stamp on it. There is someone working on legalizing them in Germany, but it's not official yet.
Dan@Triggernomics

Predator.
05-30-2012, 12:26 PM
I just want to know if your E-mag has an "f" stamp on it. There is someone working on legalizing them in Germany, but it's not official yet.
Dan@Triggernomics

yes i have a " F " stamp on my e-mag and the marker is absolutely legal in germany . thanks for your offer. but i´m surprised that an american knows the " F " stamp. how do you know that a marker needs an " F " stamp to legalize it ?

magfan
05-30-2012, 03:59 PM
He lives/lived in Germany.

magfan
05-30-2012, 04:00 PM
What does the F stamp mean, by the way?

Maghog
06-01-2012, 11:47 AM
In Deutschland sind Druckluftwaffen bis zu einer Mündungsenergie von 7,5 Joule an Personen ab 18 Jahre frei verkäuflich (Erwerb), sofern sie den „F-im-Fünfeck“-Stempel tragen.

What this means is that a pneumatic gun that does not exceed an energie output of 7.5 joules, which turns out to be 214 fps for a paintball, can be purchased and owned for anyone over 18 in accordance with about 75 other laws, including locking them away in your house, in your car, and many other little fun tidbits.
Some of these laws are ignored.(You might as well play nerf if you're shooting 214)
I can for sure, after having been suspected of gun-smuggling, attest to the fact that you don't want to mess with German gun laws.
Many guns do not meet the legal requirements in Germany. The RT in its current format has never been legal there, and therefore the E-Mag with it. Unless things have changed, make sure you inform yourselves before trying to enter this country with a mag.
Dan@Triggernomics

zondo
06-01-2012, 12:00 PM
So if a bunch of us packed up our mags and flew to Germany together, we would be considered an Automag Army?

tribalman
06-01-2012, 12:08 PM
we aren't already? :rofl:

saw a bit of one of the videos, going to be checking the rest out later! :shooting:

Predator.
06-02-2012, 10:34 AM
P.S.

an RST...

" Ok, I would like to get 3 Boards + Breakbeam "

wenn du dieses borad verbaust in D , nützen dir auch noch so viele " F " und beschussamt stempel samt beschussnummer rein gar nichts .

Maghog
06-03-2012, 02:17 AM
If the RT is legal here, then it is news to me. I will look into it.
Dan

RST
06-04-2012, 02:42 AM
P.S.

an RST...

" Ok, I would like to get 3 Boards + Breakbeam "

wenn du dieses borad verbaust in D , nützen dir auch noch so viele " F " und beschussamt stempel samt beschussnummer rein gar nichts .

In Deutschland natürlich nicht (genau wie der XMod), aber da ich eine WHL habe und in dem Bereich tätig bin weis ich das natürlich auch. :cheers:

@Dan
The RT was legalized in 1997 if I remember right. RT Pro was handled as a "successor" and did not had to be legalized again. The EMag and EMag based like the X were never legalized.
Currently there are only a handfull "legal" (by a so called "Einzelzulassung) E/XMags in Germany. But these have to be stamped different:
They were stamped with a stamp from the operational Beschussamt (#401 in example pic), a special number "Beschussnummer" (#304 in pic), "F" stamp + stamp of the dealer who commissioned the Beschussamt ("Pilster" in pic).

http://www.pbportal.de/files/2005/techres/einzelzulassung-stempelung.jpg

We should not discuss the "F-Stamp" thing in this thread, cause it has nothing to do with the topic.

These are very nice videos with a very nice marker.

Maghog
06-04-2012, 09:55 AM
I apologize to Predator for hijacking this thread out of my own interests. I had no intention of discouraging him or other mag owners here in Germany.
Please, keep posting videos.
Dan