PDA

View Full Version : anno options

rifleman wi
05-31-2012, 02:09 PM
looking to finally finish my Tac One, looking for an annodizer. Ive talked to Bazooka Boy a while back, but he hasnt replied lately, and seemed pretty busy. anyone else you guys suggest?

knownothingmags
05-31-2012, 03:04 PM
ano tech if you want to send it to california
they are doing all my stuff.
since i cant reach bazooka boy.

kwik175
05-31-2012, 05:03 PM
Bazooka Boy has one of my projects to finish up and I spoke to him last week. He is going through some personal hardship right now and I believe he isnt getting much work done. I'm sure he will return messages as he did mine all in good time.

xero28
05-31-2012, 05:48 PM
+1 for AnoTech. They did my Merlin and Evil-Ehm.

keiko_819
05-31-2012, 06:03 PM
ano tech sounds promising, they do pickups in my area also...by the way xero28...have you tried out the new field they have over @ gladiadtor paintball park in slo...thinking about trying it out this weekend...

OPBN
05-31-2012, 06:03 PM
Bazooka Boy has one of my projects to finish up and I spoke to him last week. He is going through some personal hardship right now and I believe he isnt getting much work done. I'm sure he will return messages as he did mine all in good time.Figures, I finally have all my parts together and have been able to keep the money needed in my PP account for a change.

rifleman wi
05-31-2012, 07:05 PM
there cheap also, they quoted me 100$ for a tac one to get done

+1 for AnoTech. They did my Merlin and Evil-Ehm.

xero28
06-01-2012, 02:57 PM
ano tech sounds promising, they do pickups in my area also...by the way xero28...have you tried out the new field they have over @ gladiadtor paintball park in slo...thinking about trying it out this weekend...

Haven't been to Gladiator in over a year, mainly been playing renegade ball with some friends. And yeah, AnoTech makes regular stops out this way, so they picked up my parts and delivered them back to me for free, so no shipping charges. They charge by the gun, not by the part. I did my Ehm and Merlin at the same time, just simple dust black for each of them. It was $45 for the prep (bead blasting) and $45 for the ano, so each gun was only ~$90.

rifleman wi
06-01-2012, 03:53 PM
i dont know if i want to do just a standard dust black, or some crazy camo anno.. decisions..decisions..

going_home
06-01-2012, 08:32 PM
http://fxanodizing.com/index.html

:wow: