PDA

View Full Version : ULT and Classiv RT mag

ShatterStar
06-08-2012, 09:20 AM
so i have a ULT coming, and a lvl 10 and etc. I picked up a "broken" (yeah right, broken) RT mag, classic, for 100 bucks and fixed it by throwing it into a puddle of water.

when i got the RT, i learned that, yes, its the same as other mags- but its not compatable with most other mags' stuff. the body, rail, etc can 't be swapped out, which kind of pissed me off, since i bought a minimag body and rail and a hyperframe.

anyway, i decided to mod the hyperframe, but i learned that the ULT will NOT fit in the classic RT valve. is this true? i have to mill/drill out the port inlet in the valve?

if this is the case, i may have to slap on an intelliframe and just sell/ trade the RT for new valve.

any suggestions? thanks in advance.

cougar20th
06-08-2012, 10:08 AM

anyway, i decided to mod the hyperframe, but i learned that the ULT will NOT fit in the classic RT valve. is this true? i have to mill/drill out the port inlet in the valve?

if this is the case, i may have to slap on an intelliframe and just sell/ trade the RT for new valve.

any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Yes you have to modify the valve of a Classic RT to make it accept ULT. BigEvil is the only person that I know of currently doing that modification. He did it to my Classic.

BEEFYDAN
06-08-2012, 12:48 PM
I believe that Luke will do it as well

ShatterStar
06-08-2012, 02:46 PM
sounds like i'm probably going to be selling this thing next week, or trading it for an X valve.