PDA

View Full Version : Dimensions

El Zilcho
06-20-2012, 05:49 AM
I am looking for the distance between the center of the "body screw hole" and the front of the trigger frame for a E Mag trigger frame. I am trying to determine if an Etek trigger frame would fit. I am unsure if it will hit the E Mag battery pack. Thanks.

Or alternatively, is there a link that has Mag drawings/specs?

athomas
06-20-2012, 06:21 AM
The emag grip frame has the battery pack holder integrated as part of the metal assembly. When you take the grip frame off, all you have left is the rail, which is the same as every other etek mag would have. If you want an emag battery pack on the front of the etek frame, you need to make a rectangular holder that fastens to the rail. It can fasten using the vertical grip mounting holes that are in the rail.

El Zilcho
06-20-2012, 06:56 AM
Yeah, I think Luke makes a manifold that would do the job for me, so essentially, the manifold would bolt to the e mag rail and then I would mod the etek frame so that it fits with the rail. My concern is that the etek frame would interfere with the emag battery pack when assembled.

athomas
06-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Have you checked some of the etek mag pictures to get an idea of the spacing for the front of the etek grip frame? A lot of the users put front vertical grips on the etek mags, so I suspect it will work fine with the emag battery case adapter.