PDA

View Full Version : Need to spread thils... it's something you need to see

M98Punk
06-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Caution this is pretty intense I couldn't watch all of it. This happened in a school district that I work for (worked for).... it's a scene of a group of middle schoolers talking to a bus monitor.... Personally I want to have the students and their parents publicly flogged Starship Troopers style but also the woman is an amazing example of character choosing not to sink to the level of bullies when others (this guy included) would have opened up a can of whoopass then found a lawyer to put on speed dial.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=57d_1340171928

Ando
06-20-2012, 08:35 PM
I made my kids suffer through this and told them child service would be called on me if they ever did anything like this to anyone.

M98Punk
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM
I wish I could say I'm in shock by this but working with middle schoolers with the "parenting" that goes on these days every child is raised to think that they are a perfect and unique snowflake, they rarely give any thought to anyone other then themselves. Makes me think of something I heard a while back.....

I think all children should be taught to say, "Please" "Thank you" "Yes sir/ma'am" "No sir/ma'am" and to open doors for people older then them and always offer to let the other person go first.... When you do this it teaches them that other peoples feelings matter.

Ugh the more I read about it the more I am disgusted! Funny you graffiti a public school you are taken out in handcuffs you assult, verbally abuse, and harass a worker and the "discipline" will most likely take place in September.... They should be banned from using the school bus system be required to complete community service EVERY member of their nuclear family should be required to take counseling sessions.... But what will happen is they will get long term suspension and have 10-12 hours a school a week, sleep in and generally terrorize a tutor while learning almost nothing

OPBN
06-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Goes to show you what happens when kids realize what they can get away with. I'm trying to figure out exactly what she was monitoring? No offense, but obviously the kids had no respect for her and werent afraid of her, so what really is the point of her being on the bus? And where was the bus driver in all of this? In our school district, the bus driver would have called an administrator who would have met the bus enroute or at the very least been waiting for the kids as they got off of the bus. If they were on their way home, the would pull the bus around and go back to the school.

SSMercury
06-21-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm trying to figure out exactly what she was monitoring? No offense, but obviously the kids had no respect for her and werent afraid of her, so what really is the point of her being on the bus?

She said in the interview in a video linked to that video, she was in the back of the bus to monitor the kids in back, make sure they aren't jumping around while the bus is in motion.

She didn't report the kids because it was the first to last day of school. She also said that because of being hearing impaired, she didn't hear half of what they actually said at the time (probably a blessing).

OPBN
06-22-2012, 09:26 AM
She said in the interview in a video linked to that video, she was in the back of the bus to monitor the kids in back, make sure they aren't jumping around while the bus is in motion.

She didn't report the kids because it was the first to last day of school. She also said that because of being hearing impaired, she didn't hear half of what they actually said at the time (probably a blessing).
Glad to see that worked out so well. Maybe bars should start hiring retired old ladies as bouncers. Its a shame that society has come to this, but I'll bet if you looked at their parents, the apple didnt fall far from the tree. I have noticed that kids that are bullies tend to be the product of parents that are bullies. My oldest has played sports from the time she was 5 and without fail, the kids that were jerks on the field or court were the ones whos parents were on the sidelines egging them on to run the score up or take someone out. Kids will gladly rise or sink to whatever level you allow them to.