PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Gen Inline Maxflo regulator. price check , help me

marutin0
06-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Hello guys , i recently acquired a 3rd Gen Inline Maxflo regulator in a bundle purchase. now i want to know whats the price for this regulators, i know they are pretty popular in the Automag industry and they are no longer produced since quite some years ago.

i want to know whats the price range for this regulators.

this one is quite in good condition , i would say 8.5/10. it has some minor scratches and dings but barely noticeable , nothing major. and the threads look like new. both gauges are perfectly fine , no cracks. its color black.

i dont have a picture as of right now , but i will have when i get home.

please help me out on this one.

OPBN
06-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Couple for sale on MCB for about $30. I think the market for adjustable regs went down a little when Ninja released their SHP reg rated at 1100psi. Fairly priced and uses standard screw in ASAs.

Spider-TW
06-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Couple for sale on MCB for about $30. I think the market for adjustable regs went down a little when Ninja released their SHP reg rated at 1100psi. Fairly priced and uses standard screw in ASAs.

You still might get $50 for it (waiting), but, yes, the ninja regs really put a dent on that market. I have an inline that I took off for a ninja SHP. The inlines perform great, but for the maintenance and size, I'll put up with a single pressure setting ninja.