PDA

View Full Version : The Tunaball 7 early warning system has been activated

BigEvil
06-29-2012, 11:51 AM
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/tb7_zps09607bdf.jpg

****Announcement****

Tunaball 7 will be held on the weekend of June 1 & 2 2013. As always, at the awesome Topgun playing fields in Cream Ridge, NJ.

Mark your calendars.

www.Topgunpaintball.com

UPDATE 4/15/13

Lodging Information:

UT OHES... the Days Inn and Holiday Inn in East Windsor/Hightstown are FULL. If you need a room, check the Raddison in Freehold, and other hotels in BORDENTOWN NJ, which is about 20 mins from the field on right off of 195.
For reference, the address for Topgun is;

567 Monmouth Road
Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
Next To Six Flags Great Adventure
(732) 928-2810

Here's the complete list if you need it ...
DAYS INN WRIGHTSTOWN 609-723-6900
HAMPTON INN EAST WINDSOR 609-426-1600
HOLIDAY INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-7000
DAYS INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-3200
BEST WESTERN BORDENTOWN 609-298-8000
CANDLEWOOD SUITES BORDENTOWN 609-291-1010 **Allows pets

There is a chance that there might be some cabins available... if so, you would be able to cancel your hotel reservation last minute. However, the extra cabins are not definate

If you are flying in from out of town you have TWO CHOICES of airports;
Either Philadelphia which is about 1 hr SOUTH of Topgun and about 1.5 hrs south of the Days Inn
-or-
Newark/Liberty which is about 1/2 hour NORTH of the Days Inn and about 1 hour north of Topgun.

Car rentals are available at either airport although I do not have details and are not familiar with the locations of car rental companies.

Tunaball 7 - CONFIRMED for TB7: BOTH Simon "Manike" Stevens AND Tom "AGD" Kaye! :dance:

Friday - Meet and greet @ Topgun from aprox noon - whenever.

Saturday as always will be the big day. Games running throughout.. and we will do our "Most Awsome Mag" contest. We can rope TK into being a judge :) Whoever wins will get the honor of having Tuna, Simon and TK picking the winners.

Sunday - VINTAGE GUN DAY!

After thinking about it, here are the rules for Tunaball 7's VINTAGE GUN DAY.

-Any mechanical marker. No Full auto, No RTing.
-Any pump
-Any electro without eyes or ramping.
(Emags will be allowed with 1.37 software ONLY. No Xmags)
-Pneumags ok but subject to approval: No full auto no RTing
-No markers with model years after 2002
-NO FORCE FEED LOADERS.
-VL Revies or equivalent ONLY!
-9volt (1 battery) warps ok since they are limited to about the same feed rate as a revy.

There will be guns that may not fit into these guidelines but may still be considered vintage. These are only guidelines and equipment should fit into the spirit of the day. We can rule on them in a case-by-case basis.

Again, "spirit of the day" is the operative phrase here.

NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Anyone flying in for this even had two options - Newark Liberty or Philly airports. Newark is about 1 hr north of Topgun and Philly is about 1 hour south. The Days Inn is about 1/2 NORTH of Topgun right off the NJ turnpike and is an easy drive

Pricing will be the same as it has been since day 1 7 years ago - $35 to play (includes BOTH days) and paint @ $65/case (FPO)

UPDATED 4/24/2013

Thordic
06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
You're killin me.

No can do for me. Once again on the woman's bday.

BigEvil
06-29-2012, 02:09 PM
You're killin me.

My wifes bday is the 4th. She released me from my obligations because its the only time we can have it.

SoulCoffin
06-29-2012, 02:14 PM
You're killin me.

Tell her that for her bday, you're taking her to a beautiful cabin getaway

OPBN
06-29-2012, 02:32 PM
I think my wife would prefer if I found something to do on her birthday and left her alone.

Ando
06-29-2012, 04:15 PM
You're killin me.

Give her a kitchen pass. Tell her to go out with her friends and party like its hard..party like its hard!!

She will enjoy the cabins.

SSP REAPER
06-29-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm making this one! No matter what... :D

Dayspring
06-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Awesome. If we're still in NJ at that point, I'm there!

Maghog
06-30-2012, 05:01 AM
Thanks for starting this early. I've always wanted to be at one of these, and I'll try to make it this time around.

Ir0nExpress
07-01-2012, 12:15 AM
June 2 is my birthday! I know where I'm going :)

Dirge
07-01-2012, 08:32 AM
:clap:

Arstron
07-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Well I have some emags coming my way, maybe I can make it next year finally!

Ando
07-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Well I have some emags coming my way, maybe I can make it next year finally!
You don't need a mag to play :cheers:

zondo
07-12-2012, 03:23 PM
You don't need a mag to play :cheers:

If anyone wants a mag to play with, there are usually more than enough to go around! :cheers:

While this is Automags.org, playing with an automag is NOT a requirement to come! Just come ready to BS, eat, drink, play some paintball, sleep, and repeat!

Ando
09-13-2012, 08:38 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk300/jbonot/Other/bump5.jpg

BTAutoMag
09-13-2012, 09:11 AM
I told my wife I'm definatly going to this event... so its a maybe for me

rukh013
09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
This will be my first TB. :D

Dayspring
09-13-2012, 09:56 AM
This will be my first TB. :D

We got ourselves a virgin... :D

BigEvil
09-13-2012, 01:20 PM
We got ourselves a virgin... :D

http://gifsforum.com/images/meme/spider%20man/preview/spider%20man.jpg

rukh013
09-13-2012, 01:28 PM
We'll just have to pop that cherry

BTAutoMag
09-13-2012, 01:33 PM
huckle berry fin you stole my black cherry!

Ando
10-06-2012, 11:44 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk300/jbonot/Other/BUMP_Charles_B.jpg

PsychoMag
10-07-2012, 08:57 PM
With this kind of notice I may just trek to jersey to go. I haven't played at Top Gun in at least 10 years.

livebrando
10-07-2012, 09:43 PM
can someone give a description and event details?

BigEvil
10-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I will update the first post later. But in the mean time just search ao for "tunaball" and you will get the jist of.it all.

knownothingmags
10-07-2012, 11:28 PM
things are looking good, the way it looks ill have all the markers Anodized by the time tunaball rolls around.

hope its easy to fly all them over so i can get them all in the colective picture.

ooooooh i cant wait.

Ando
10-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Mail them to one of the guys driving or stright to Carl Jr.

knownothingmags
10-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Mail them to one of the guys driving or stright to Carl Jr.
oh so you cant fly with paintball equipment?

or is it more about the tanks?

livebrando
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
I got in trouble once for having the paintball gun in my carry on...check it in please. Tanks are not allowed.

Loguzzzzzz
10-08-2012, 11:52 AM
You can fly with your paintball equipment, it MUST be in checked baggage and the regulators MUST be removed from the tanks!

Expect to have your bag searched and not repacked as carefully as you packed it. This has happened to all but one time since I have been flying to Tunaball, which is 3 years so far.

The TSA is supposed to leave you a notice inside your baggage stating that it was searched too!

knownothingmags
10-08-2012, 01:00 PM
You can fly with your paintball equipment, it MUST be in checked baggage and the regulators MUST be removed from the tanks!

Expect to have your bag searched and not repacked as carefully as you packed it. This has happened to all but one time since I have been flying to Tunaball, which is 3 years so far.

The TSA is supposed to leave you a notice inside your baggage stating that it was searched too!
i may need to rethink traveling with my pelican case, with the press and pull foam.

hmm something i will for sure need to think.

BTAutoMag
10-08-2012, 01:07 PM
i probably will be driving, if someone wants to ship their stuff ahead that would be an option :rolleyes:

BigEvil
10-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes, shipping is an option. Topgun can receive your stuff. I would suggest including a return label as well, so that you can easily send it all back.

Redic
10-08-2012, 04:27 PM

What he said

BigEvil
12-27-2012, 10:34 PM
First post updated.

Time to make some noise about this!

Rudz
12-29-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm so there again this year:clap:

Nobody
12-29-2012, 04:36 PM
you know i won't miss this one. :bounce:

knownothingmags
12-30-2012, 12:54 AM
so it looks like im in on this one as of now.
if anyone need help going in on a rental or something or a cabin letme know.
since this will be my first Tunaball i want to make sure things go smoothly.

hope i can get the tripple mag done and running before then. if not running atleast people can see it first hand.

:headbang:

Dirge
12-30-2012, 08:36 AM
My vacation request was in months ago!

If I miss this, I'm looking for another job.

Rudz
12-30-2012, 11:35 AM
I might have to be sick for a few days, but I'll make it away from work. Hmmmm I wonder if I can just shrink wrap myself to a pallet and see if they'll ship me to Topgun?

Ando
12-30-2012, 01:19 PM
I'll be driving up from Kentucky. Might have room if anyone is intrested.

Will know more when we get closer.

BTAutoMag
12-30-2012, 07:41 PM
minght not be able to go, my wife wants to come but she doesnt want to come if we have to take the kids, wont let me come alone, have to take time off of 2 jobs, and the the financial burden of actually doing it.

looking at the cost:

playing: 35$ x2
paint: 70$ x2
hotel: 213.10
gas: 942 miles x2, average 25mpg in a jeep or caravan: about 75-80 gallons of gas, roughly 300$
food for 2 people:100$ ish

around 825$ (probably more) to go play paintball for a weekend

plus how much does it cost to get a baby sitter for 4 days including nights:(

BigEvil
12-30-2012, 08:01 PM
minght not be able to go, my wife wants to come but she doesnt want to come if we have to take the kids, wont let me come alone, have to take time off of 2 jobs, and the the financial burden of actually doing it.

looking at the cost:

gas: 942 miles x2, average 25mpg in a jeep or caravan: about 75-80 gallons of gas, roughly 300$

FYI - the $35 would be for both days, not $35xs. Also - you could find someone to split the hotel with. If we can pull off the Laurel Ponds cabins again, the price per person would be about $75 for the weekend provided there were 5-6 people to a cabin.

BTAutoMag
12-30-2012, 08:09 PM
my wife wants to come and play, and i'm not letting her use her vagina to get a free field fee;)

and she aint sharing a hotel room...

zondo
12-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Saturday as always will be the big day. Games running throughout.. and we will do our "Most Awsome Mag" contest. We can rope TK into being a judge Whoever wins will get the honor of having Tuna, Simon and TK picking the winners

I'm going to miss this!

Thanks a lot, Bin Laden. :mad:

wimag
12-30-2012, 09:03 PM

looking at the cost:

wont let you come alone ? hand in the man card. Does she ever let you go anywhere? All the years on here i dont think I ever seen you anywhere.

BTAutoMag
12-30-2012, 09:20 PM
i spent 2002-12.5 retired from paintball. stuff just always gets in the way.

I live 900 miles from my family and when I have vacation time and money usually i go visit them. last time I did that was 4 years ago.

I work 2 jobs where I am a VITAL part of the company as well as supporting a wife, 2 kids and a morgage.:p

I enjoy my life, I just dont have a life out side of the 3 building I usually am in. I can't usually afford to paintball, but I volunteer at boneyard and that earns me certain perks. I even paintball mostly with people from work.

I am very proud of what I do and I take much pride in sending out a perfect product that a customer finds worth in.

Even right now, I'm sitting down inbetween feeding a 1 year old, helping a 6 year old figure out what "off the floor" means and helping my wife take account of household sanity.

There is no "man card" in this house. I have non of my family by me, her family dont want to help with babysitting, and our friends all either hate kids or we wont trust with kids. my wife handles ALOT on her own and if me wanting to help with that makes me less of a "man" to you. I dont really care, go shut your pee pee in a door... twice

wimag
12-30-2012, 09:52 PM
relax... uhhhhh ok on having a job, wife, kids and mortage. same here...nothing special about it asides from being an adult. You really want me to shut my pee pee in a door twice??.....you sure ??? you may have to ask your vagina twice... she seems to make the call for you.

zondo
12-30-2012, 10:02 PM
my wife wants to come and play, and i'm not letting her use her vagina to get a free field fee;)

and she aint sharing a hotel room...

So many directions to go here, I'm overwhelmed with the options... :p

BTAutoMag
12-30-2012, 10:32 PM
relax... she seems to make the call for you.

she wants to go, if I can find 1000$ extra in the budget then sure we'll be there, as of right now, no.

knownothingmags
12-31-2012, 11:31 AM
so the wife has work/sea trials on the 3rd of june.
so we dont know for sure if that will get pushed.

so as of now i can not come.:mad::mad::mad:

if her schedule changes and i can get tickets for cheap at that time ill be there.

Rudz
12-31-2012, 03:12 PM
What is it with these " I can't come unless I bring my wife guys?" In all the years I've been coming to Tunaball there have only been a handful of wives'girlfriends in attendance. There's only Mrs Evil, Scotts sisters, sister in laws and maybe one or two other guy's wives. Its a boys weekend to the fullest. Get away from the wife and kids, hang out with the boys, eat some grilled meat and drink some alchohol. If you don't drink you can nerd out with the guys who sit in there cabin/room talking about god knows what untill 2 or 3am. lol

BTAutoMag
12-31-2012, 04:34 PM
my wife plays paintball. I'm sorry this inconveniences you:rofl:

knownothingmags
12-31-2012, 04:51 PM
yeah my reason isnt because the wife wants to come. i just dont have anyone to watch the 2 1/2 yr old or when this happens he will be 3+ yr old son.

hell the wife dosnt need to come at all. im just want to play ball, eat and meet some of you fools on this forum. and of course have some fun.
:clap::headbang::bounce::dance:

BTAutoMag
12-31-2012, 05:10 PM
i do too:D

for 10 years now I've wanted to.

hell, Tom and Rob are the only ones from this site Ive met.

Nobody
01-01-2013, 08:08 PM
now that the pissing game is over...

if at all possible; find, make, beg plead, and get your guns to NJ. its one of those games that isn't the biggest, or the best, but the people there make it so. you see stuff like this:
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll255/Nobody609/Tunaball%205/101_0321.jpg
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll255/Nobody609/Tunaball%205/101_0320.jpg

8 SFL mags in one place. hell, most people have never even seen one in person...

so check the cheap flights, ask for hand outs for food and paint, pack you're own ramen noodle to eat the entire week, sell off everything but your own kids. as long as you do everything you can to make it, it will all be worth it.

also, Simon 'Manike' Stevens and Tom Kaye will be there. so even if you don't play, you can hear stories and insider info like no other.

knownothingmags
01-01-2013, 11:10 PM
man i really need to get there now.

we will see.

zondo
01-02-2013, 01:33 AM
man i really need to get there now.

we will see.

Don't you have in-laws that can watch the little one? :D

I will not be there but that is because my people need me :ninja:

I will miss the comradery and Simon's margaritas. Nothing says drunk like a Brit on a gas powered blender! And you should all be fearful now that RUDZ, BigEvil, Shrub, and Lazrsktr have lost the equivalent of a first grader in weight apiece!

GoatBoy
01-02-2013, 02:43 AM
i spent 2002-12.5 retired from paintball. stuff just always gets in the way.

I live 900 miles from my family and when I have vacation time and money usually i go visit them. last time I did that was 4 years ago.

I work 2 jobs where I am a VITAL part of the company as well as supporting a wife, 2 kids and a morgage.:p

I enjoy my life, I just dont have a life out side of the 3 building I usually am in. I can't usually afford to paintball, but I volunteer at boneyard and that earns me certain perks. I even paintball mostly with people from work.

I am very proud of what I do and I take much pride in sending out a perfect product that a customer finds worth in.

Even right now, I'm sitting down inbetween feeding a 1 year old, helping a 6 year old figure out what "off the floor" means and helping my wife take account of household sanity.

There is no "man card" in this house. I have non of my family by me, her family dont want to help with babysitting, and our friends all either hate kids or we wont trust with kids. my wife handles ALOT on her own and if me wanting to help with that makes me less of a "man" to you. I dont really care, go shut your pee pee in a door... twice

Man, no offense, but for some reason I got the impression you were an 11 year old kid or something...

knownothingmags
01-02-2013, 02:48 AM

I will miss the comradery and Simon's margaritas. Nothing says drunk like a Brit on a gas powered blender! And you should all be fearful now that RUDZ, BigEvil, Shrub, and Lazrsktr have lost the equivalent of a first grader in weight apiece!

parents live in south dakota where im from.cant really drop my son with them since they are busy puting my sister through one of the states most expensive colleges.:D (sis earned it though, golf scholarship:headbang:)
the inlaws: grandpa is more then willing to watch his grandson but his wife is a spoiled cali chick who got married to a navy officer who does whatever she wants. she sucks:rolleyes:
Rich people like to travel:ninja:

and thats about it.

who knows I might be there things could possibly work out.
but thats my story in a nut shell.:cool:

BTAutoMag
01-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Man, no offense, but for some reason I got the impression you were an 11 year old kid or something...

cause I'm always hyper and talk my mind

Syko89
01-02-2013, 08:22 AM
If I have my job situation fixed by this time I will make the trip down

Dayspring
01-02-2013, 11:22 AM
We just bought a house, and our closing is scheduled for the beginning of May. Not sure if I can do this anymore.

BigEvil
01-02-2013, 11:40 AM
We just bought a house, and our closing is scheduled for the beginning of May. Not sure if I can do this anymore.

So where did you end up buying?

Dayspring
01-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Indianapolis - about 15 minutes from my parents.

jvaughn212
01-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Another Mag guy in Indy. Awesome!

Indianapolis - about 15 minutes from my parents.

pillage
01-03-2013, 08:20 PM

Nothing says a good time like Rudz getting too drunk to find his way back to his own cabin at 3am.:D

Menace_AO
01-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Calendar marked. :headbang:

BigEvil
01-28-2013, 01:26 PM
We were discussing the "Vintage gun day" yesterday with they guys from Topgun. I'm getting a lot of good feedback about it.

Im also debating if we want to do a big-game format for Saturday....

pillage
01-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Whatever style of play gets decided on is fine for me. It might be the first time I get to play since last Tunaball.

Nobody
01-28-2013, 11:51 PM
i just want to make it onto the field when the game starts.

Dayspring
01-29-2013, 09:27 AM
i just want to make it onto the field when the game starts.

You're old enough to be considered "Vintage." ;)

Loguzzzzzz
01-29-2013, 05:30 PM
You're old enough to be considered "Vintage." ;)

jeeeezzzzeee. . . . .what does that make me?

Antique?!?!?

:confused:

:eek:

:D

SSP REAPER
02-01-2013, 03:12 PM
jeeeezzzzeee. . . . .what does that make me?

Antique?!?!?

:eek:

Like a fine wine ;)
:dance:

Dayspring
02-01-2013, 04:15 PM
He's aging like milk... :D

Thordic
02-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Blah you guys still suck. Wish I could make it.

Nobody
02-06-2013, 12:52 PM
what's stopping you, Will? we punch will in the face and come on out. its not like you're on the left coast and trying to get there.

Dayspring
02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Wife's b-day.

Thordic
02-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Wife's b-day.

Yup, no way I can get out of that one. Scott seems to enjoy scheduling Tunaball on her birthday every other year or so.

And who the hell is Will? I'm torn about getting him punched in the face until I know more about this Will character.

Ando
02-06-2013, 04:25 PM
She'll have more birthdays. Tell her sorry and get her a diamond of some sort. She'll let ya go. ;)

Tunaman
02-06-2013, 04:49 PM
I want EVERYONE that is coming to wear a name tag with their AO Screen name on their shirt. I NEED to know names as there will be VERY special prizes. No nametag...no prizes!:D

Ando
02-06-2013, 05:16 PM
I should still have 200 of those name tags I brought last year :p

dboggs79
02-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Gonna make an attempt at making it myself. Was stationed at McGuire AFB, not too far from there, a few years back. Maybe see some sick mags and reunite with some old military friends all in one trip.

ninja3454
02-06-2013, 06:49 PM
I think I'll definitely have to drive up for this. You all seem like a fun bunch :D plus I've had my mag for 6 months and I've only gotten to use it once.

I work too hard, I need a vacation. Let the good times roll! :dance:

BigEvil
02-06-2013, 07:22 PM
This thread is full of win...

ninja3454 & dboggs79 looking forward to meeting you guys.

zondo
02-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I should still have 200 of those name tags I brought last year :p

We have jerseys to wear with our screen names...

knownothingmags
02-06-2013, 09:58 PM
We have jerseys to wear with our screen names...

Nobody
02-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Yup, no way I can get out of that one. Scott seems to enjoy scheduling Tunaball on her birthday every other year or so.

And who the hell is Will? I'm torn about getting him punched in the face until I know more about this Will character.

the best gift you can you give your wife, a complete weekend without you there. peace and quiet which is priceless. just make sure you do all the laundry and fold it before you go.

Beemer
02-07-2013, 12:52 AM

Man you FAIL. There is ALWAYS a work around. Finger it out ya putz. :p

zondo
02-07-2013, 08:38 PM
So I am not leaving on time anymore, and the first thing my wife says, "So does this mean you can make your big paintball trip?"

SSP REAPER
02-07-2013, 08:46 PM
So I am not leaving on time anymore, and the first thing my wife says, "So does this mean you can make your big paintball trip?"

"Why yes sweetheart it does" ;)

BigEvil
02-07-2013, 09:11 PM
so i am not leaving on time anymore, and the first thing my wife says, "so does this mean you can make your big paintball trip?"

zondo is coming!! Woohoo!

zondo
02-07-2013, 09:36 PM
zondo is coming!! Woohoo!

I can't promise anything... but you know if I'm free, I'll be there. :argh:

Hopefully I'll make my flight this time! :rolleyes:

Nobody
02-08-2013, 01:03 AM
well, we will all have a great laugh if you did miss your flight again. at least you know what you need to do and how to get here.

zondo
02-08-2013, 09:25 AM
well, we will all have a great laugh if you did miss your flight again. at least you know what you need to do and how to get here.

Fool me once, shame on me... fool me twice, won't get fooled again! :cool:

SoulCoffin
02-08-2013, 10:43 AM
but actually making your flight doesnt make for a cool story... in fact, you gotta one up what you did last year. this time, you miss your flight and during the drive up, all your tires blow out. then you find a little kid on a bike and steal it, then ride the rest of the way up with all your gear on your back.

Loguzzzzzz
02-08-2013, 12:23 PM

Ahhhh. . . . young love. Isn't it GRAND!

This will fade one day. Then you will regret all the things you missed and realize that all those things you did were for NOTHING because she will complain to you all the way to your grave and even after that when she steps all over it!

Enjoy Her BIRTHDAY! We will all be having a GREAT time at the cabins (hopefully) and drinking, not thinking of you! :D

By the way and for the record, I have been married (still am) for longer than you have been alive so I think I know a thing or two about how to stay in a marriage!

Remember this: Wisdom is a by product of Experience! Use it when it is offered!

;)

Loguzzzzzz
02-08-2013, 12:26 PM
:cheers: to the possibility of another appearance by the great and mighty. . . .ZONDO!

:clap:

zondo
02-09-2013, 03:32 PM
I want EVERYONE that is coming to wear a name tag with their AO Screen name on their shirt. I NEED to know names as there will be VERY special prizes. No nametag...no prizes!:D

Tuna, with the amount of weight being lost by some of our players, I think there should be a biggest loser category.

EDIT :D :

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/robzondo/Tunaball%206/IMG_0707.jpg

jvaughn212
03-08-2013, 08:23 PM
A couple of questions...

1. Will we need to RSVP or register?

2. Is it safe to assume there will be a swap meet of sorts?

BigEvil
03-08-2013, 09:12 PM
A couple of questions...

Registration or RSVPing not necessary.. but it would be cool to introduce yourself when you get there...

There will be TONS of stuff. Tuna brings a truck full.. everyone else has globs and globs of pb junk for sale, if you are into cockers, the guys at Topgun have a good portion of the wgp inventory.. Simon Stevens always brings a bunch of old and new goodies also... plus you just never never know :ninja:

Nobody
03-08-2013, 11:51 PM
i think we will have another white elephant/sale again. so bring parts or money, and guns. who wouldn't want to win a trophy for having the best Mag or other gun?

jvaughn212
03-09-2013, 07:32 AM
This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

We plan on making it to the Friday meet-n-greet. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Registration or RSVPing not necessary.. but it would be cool to introduce yourself when you get there...

There will be TONS of stuff. Tuna brings a truck full.. everyone else has globs and globs of pb junk for sale, if you are into cockers, the guys at Topgun have a good portion of the wgp inventory.. Simon Stevens always brings a bunch of old and new goodies also... plus you just never never know :ninja:

BigEvil
03-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Im really really hoping to NOT leave Tunaball again this year with more guns than I show up with. :p

p8ntbal4me
03-09-2013, 09:26 AM
A couple of questions...

You need to get a sleeping arrangement of some kind,.. so I will say yes to the RSVP. As for us NEEDING one,.. no,.. but we like to know when you will be at the field on Friday afternoon so we can all meet you, introduce one another, and start drinking early :)
Its always nice to be able to call you on the phone and see where you are time wise,... we want to meet everyone! Its why we have this weekend.

I brought a duffel bag of cradles i handed out for FREE,... not too many people wanted one though,.. they were BNIB by the way!

I gave out 2 VER frames for the raffle,.. and some other stuff. I go now to hang out with the guys and see my "friends". My real friends.
I met Loguzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzo for the first time, Simon, Ando, Zondo, pillage, etc..... guys I talk with more than I do with my family.

If you go to play paintball,.. you will find yourself getting distracted a lot!:D

Nobody
03-09-2013, 12:11 PM
If you go to play paintball,.. you will find yourself getting distracted a lot!:D

yes, make sure all your guns are in top working condition, cause i've had problems 2 years in a row and i was working on about 6 guns in various states. plus, you never know what someone is going to bring and blast a hopper or 2 at the chrono. ever shot a cocker with a reflex kit? want to try out a pnuemag? so expect to see stuff that you might not ever see at your field and have a chance to shoot it.

GoatBoy
03-09-2013, 08:03 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/248/cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Rosenberg
03-09-2013, 10:41 PM
That crazy jvaughn212 and myself are gonna be there. Looking forward to the event. Can't wait to get to know everyone and talk about automags. Might even plan on playing some paintball while we are there.

I did have a couple questions if someone would be so nice to answer.

Do you suggest bringing tables to set up your gear on? Should we bring a pop up canopy or are there areas to stay out of the sun if it is hot out? And....What kind of turn out have you had in the past? This will be our first adventure to Tunaball and I was just curious.

I am sure there will be more questions as I think of them. Thanks in advance.

-Rosenberg-

Nobody
03-10-2013, 12:25 AM
tables are always nice to have. one person who has attended that past 2 Tunaballs, brings a circus and smaller circus tent, but if you feel that you want to have your own tent and don't care to share tent space, then go ahead.

it is better to have and not need, than to not have and want.

Rosenberg
03-10-2013, 04:29 AM
You speak wise words Nobody.....If we have room in the vehicle....I will make sure to pack what we can. Then again....it might be difficult to find room around the kegs and strippers. What am I thinking....the strippers can just be loaded into the trunk. With the occasional restroom break of course. After all, we are not that cruel.

Nobody
03-10-2013, 11:34 AM
You speak wise words Nobody.....If we have room in the vehicle....I will make sure to pack what we can. Then again....it might be difficult to find room around the kegs and strippers. What am I thinking....the strippers can just be loaded into the trunk. With the occasional restroom break of course. After all, we are not that cruel.

strap the hookers to the roof. you don't want them to be suffocated in the trunk. it gives them less time to finger your L10 kits...

BigEvil
03-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Tunatown was pretty big last year

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/robzondo/Tunaball%206/IMG_0690.jpg

Rosenberg
03-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Just finished up the automag. Gonna be difficult to keep it looking this sexy until Tunaball.

Rosenberg
03-11-2013, 06:09 PM
strap the hookers to the roof. you don't want them to be suffocated in the trunk. it gives them less time to finger your L10 kits...

You make a solid point. I guess we will just make sure we tie some really tricky knots. Wouldn't want them to escape. plus, they can hold on to the beer.

Redic
03-12-2013, 09:07 PM
It's getting closer

BigEvil
03-22-2013, 12:47 PM
LOL in the first post

SoulCoffin
03-22-2013, 01:29 PM
heh, so is tunaball turning into a "staring" contest now, instead of paintball? :p

Beemer
03-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Well done:dance:

TK is going to be there? REALLY? Does Tunaman know?:argh:

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/tb7_zps09607bdf.jpg

neogp
03-28-2013, 07:56 PM
Hoping to show up friday wearing my cherry underwear.

Go easy on me, I never played before..

BigEvil
04-04-2013, 07:50 AM
First post updated with lodging info. If anyone has any travel questions please post them up. There are a bunch of us who can help.

knownothingmags
04-04-2013, 05:23 PM
questions,

-how much paint would a person shoot? i know its a broad question but i was wondering.
-cost of paint?
-how much for a spot in a cabin?
-things start noonish on friday meet n greet wise?
-remove regs from the tanks and things should be good for flying? and seran wrap the opening of the tanks?
-recommend getting tsa locks?
-is it stupid to bring the whole mag collection for the grass pic?

anything im missing?

Dayspring
04-04-2013, 07:28 PM
TK is going to be there? REALLY? Does Tunaman know?:argh:

See below:

I talked with Tuna on the phone today. He sounded in good spirits and was feeling much better. He said the cancer was stage 2 which meant it was very treatable and in the lower part of his esophagus which was much more operable than the upper area.

I promised him that if he pulled through I would be at the next Tuna Ball. He said he would hold me to that so now I am making it public. I told him he was just getting all the crap out of the way at one time and he laughed.

Beat the hell out of it Tuna!!

Tom
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?261832-Tuna-down!-Tuna-Back-Up!&p=2803650#post2803650

halB
04-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Holy crap, Tuna has cancer?!?!?!

Pull through man. You don't know me, but I know you. You're a lynchpin in this community.

Nobody
04-04-2013, 10:17 PM
questions,

-how much paint would a person shoot? i know its a broad question but i was wondering.
depends on what you are shooting, how fast you want to shoot and how much you play.

-cost of paint?
we will find out when we get closer to the event, but figure $60 a case

-how much for a spot in a cabin?
the cabins are still up in question. we are having trouble getting them, but will announce when we get an idea of the costs and availability.

-things start noonish on friday meet n greet wise?
we meet up at the field, so you can take care of the registering, any air or teching you want to do before hand and just hang out before we get settled in. its not mandatory, but its the easiest place to meet up, since that is where all the business is going to happen.

-remove regs from the tanks and things should be good for flying? and seran wrap the opening of the tanks?
contact the TSA and tell them exactly what you have and how to handle it. the TSA has had many paintballers fly, so they know exactly what you need to do and how to handle it. you should never second guess the TSA, since they are the only word on if you want to travel with your stuff on the plane. conversely, you could mail it to the field and have it waiting for you. we can get a hold of the field and let them know that you are shipping to them.

-recommend getting tsa locks?
that is up to the TSA, again. contact them BEFORE flying and see what they require.

-is it stupid to bring the whole mag collection for the grass pic?
that is up to you. the judges are a weird bunch and their picks run the gambit of everything. so that depends on what you want to fly with/ship and what you want to play with during the game. you can bring anything you want, but can only wish for something left behind.

anything im missing?
don't know other than secure a bed, car, plane tickets, money for food, the game and anything else you could want.

Dayspring
04-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Holy crap, Tuna has cancer?!?!?!

Pull through man. You don't know me, but I know you. You're a lynchpin in this community.

HAD. Past tense. The Tuna has already beaten this.

BigEvil
04-15-2013, 07:15 AM
BigE: Any news on cabins? I'm still looking to book one for the trip.

Yes, and its not good.

What we got is already filled up, which isnt a lot - but it at least makes my life easier to plan Friday and Saturday nights activities which I will explain later.

For you guys that need lodging, the nearest and cheapest hotel is 1/2 hr from Topgun and an easy drive to Hightstown. It's technically East Windsor, but for all intents and purposes its the Hightstown Exit 8 off the NJ turnpike.

The contact info is: DAYS INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-3200

Find a room mate to split the room with you and book one. IF more cabins become available, you can cancel your reservation up to almost the last minute.

Nobody
04-15-2013, 08:37 AM
make sure that you get a verbal confirmation on if its the East Windsor hotel. the year before, i went through the website and my reservation said for Wisconsin. so double check or you'll be pulling out hair wanting a room that is in another state.

BigEvil
04-24-2013, 10:15 AM
First post updated with Vintage gun day info, which can also be found here;

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?263047-Tunaball-7-Sunday-game-play-discussion&p=2814548#post2814548

LorneCash
04-24-2013, 04:47 PM
You know I'll be there! and if the $6,000,00 fish needs software I'll program the crap out of it.

BigEvil
04-24-2013, 05:19 PM
You know I'll be there! and if the $6,000,00 fish needs software I'll program the crap out of it.

Paul, please make sure you have 1.37 available for vintage gun day. :)

BigEvil
05-01-2013, 06:40 AM
UT OHES... the Days Inn and Holiday Inn in East Windsor/Hightstown are FULL. If you need a room, check for hotels in BORDENTOWN NJ, which is about 20 mins from the field on right off of 195.
For reference, the address for Topgun is;

567 Monmouth Road
Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
Next To Six Flags Great Adventure
(732) 928-2810

Bunny
05-01-2013, 07:04 AM
UT OHES... the Days Inn and Holiday Inn in East Windsor/Hightstown are FULL. If you need a room, check for hotels in BORDENTOWN NJ, which is about 20 mins from the field on right off of 195.

Yea.... trying to book something now.... I can't believe tunaball has book TWO entire hotels for the event. :p I also checked Hampton Inn and it is also full. :tard:

jvaughn212
05-01-2013, 08:01 AM
We ended up getting a room at the Candlewood Suites. Everything I tried to book in the Hightstown area was full last week.

BigEvil
05-01-2013, 09:04 AM
The Radisson in Freehold is 17 minutes from Topgun. Try there guys.

JVaughn212, glad you got a room :)

I don't know if this is just a busy time of the year or if there is something big going on in the area.

Beemer
05-01-2013, 12:12 PM
I don't know if this is just a busy time of the year or if there is something big going on in the area.

Info has it that there's a horse race, a graduation, and a big soccer game -that's why everything is booked

BigEvil
05-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Info has it that there's a horse race, a graduation, and a big soccer game -that's why everything is booked

They don't play soccer in NJ and no one is smart enough there to graduate anything .............

sjrtk
05-02-2013, 04:29 PM
They don't play soccer in NJ and no one is smart enough there to graduate anything .............

But we race the crap out of horses.

BigEvil
05-06-2013, 12:44 PM
First post updated - lodging info.

NU_METAL
05-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Mods feel free to move this , not sure where to put this ;)
maybe like " Im crying like a little gurl ,cuz i cant go to tuna ball " thread LOL

Larry & Beemer can do wheel chair jousting.....

Hey Larry, you going to Tunaball ?

You are in NY so you must be within driving distance.

Don't want to jack this thread, just want to say how :mad:HOPPING MAD:mad: i am that
i CAN'T go ! Wanting to meet so many people , & re-acquaint with all i have met in this sport already.
and on-top of meeting & playing with all these great people ,
Ive been needing Lorne to re-program the " X " for me
argggg !

[SIZE=4]Getting surgery on the 28th

RANT OVER :cry:

May still drive down if i can drag my old arse into the drivers seat :argh:

He's expected to show , even if it's in a wheelchair , Right Larry ???

im gonna have hank wheel me around :)

going_home
05-11-2013, 04:12 PM
The answer is obvious Larry, postpone the surgery till after Tunaball.
Even if you cant play it will still be good to hang out and meet people.

;)

BigEvil
05-17-2013, 10:21 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/942196_10200526177550005_1571251977_n.jpg

BigEvil
05-17-2013, 01:29 PM
UT OH!!
Dark, massive asteroid to fly by Earth on May 31 (http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-asteroid-1998-qe2-20130516,0,548201.story)

Im glad TK will be with us !!!! Someone bring him a telescope!

Nobody
05-17-2013, 03:24 PM
2 weeks till Tunaball. do you know where your mag is?

BigEvil
05-25-2013, 11:50 AM
From Topgun's Facebook..

Radisson Hotel (Closest Hotel to TopGun)
• 50 Gibson Place (Rt 537)
• Freehold, NJ 07728
• 732-780-3400

Quality Inn
• 21 Wrightstown Cookstown Rd
• Cookstown NJ 08511
• 609-723-6500

Quality Inn East Windsor
• 351 Franklin St
• East Windsor, NJ 08520
• 609-488-7399

Ramada Bordentown
• 1083 Route 206
• North Bordentown, NJ 08505
• 609-298-3200

Make sure you use the code “TopGun” to qualify if there are any special rates available when making your reservations

Beemer
05-25-2013, 07:20 PM
From Topgun's Facebook..

Radisson Hotel (Closest Hotel to TopGun)
• 50 Gibson Place (Rt 537)
• Freehold, NJ 07728
• 732-780-3400
Make sure you use the code “TopGun” to qualify if there are any special rates available when making your reservations

Guess we ain't special:( I just called and talked to Jenna and used the code. No special rate. She said TopGun came up but there was no special rate listed because it had expired from last year and needed to be renewed. Have owner of Field call us. Bla Bla.

Good news is there are still a few rooms for Saturday and Sunday the first and second available but friday the thirty first is booked.
Rooms with 2 beds $124 a night.

pillage
05-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Four more days to pack up for the drive.

BigEvil
05-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Uh.... really???

So got a call from Dye Prescion today, Apparently they think you guys are a big deal or somthing so they are coming to set up a booth and display some stuff and possibly have some demos at the field on Saturday.

El Zilcho
05-28-2013, 09:16 PM
I noticed these guys http://www.poac.net/ are having a fundraiser at Topgun on Sunday, might be nice if we organized a group donation or something. Just a thought.

BigEvil
05-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Way ahead of ya

cougar20th
05-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Less then 48 hours now... Planning on leaving my place at 5AM to be at Topgun for noon. I really need this vacation.

cougar20th
05-29-2013, 12:19 PM
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Cougar20th/For%20Sale/Gringo_zpscc0b522c.gif

BigEvil
05-29-2013, 12:20 PM
LOL

Sick fuque

SSP REAPER
05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Beemer says be there!!! And don't forget your Xmod

Redic
05-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Hey he likes it

SSP REAPER
05-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Lol Beemer. I'll see you on Saturday :D

manike
05-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Really looking forward to it. :) Not long now!!!

El Zilcho
05-29-2013, 06:47 PM
Way ahead of ya
See, I knew you were not as evil as you claimed to be, you're like regular sized evil :)

zondo
05-29-2013, 07:12 PM
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/robzondo/44EBF208-6C01-413C-B988-6C4B29254A62-23169-00004209C55AF860_zps7f9821ea.jpg

Redic
05-29-2013, 07:41 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tuna%20ball%203/tunaball3182-1.jpg

Redic
05-29-2013, 07:47 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tunaball%205/tunaball5096.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tunaball%205/tunaball5093.jpg

Redic
05-29-2013, 07:54 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tunaball%205/tunaball5029.jpg

Redic
05-29-2013, 07:55 PM
For the one that can not make it
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/Tunaball%206/tunaball6017.jpg

Outlaw5
05-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Redic!!!!!! Oh so damn classic! those picts are the ****!

BigEvil
05-29-2013, 08:25 PM
See, I knew you were not as evil as you claimed to be, your like regular sized evil :)

Not as big, but just more concentrated...

Pulling my hair out now trying to get my gear together. Thanks God Loguzzzzzz rented a real truck. :)

SoulCoffin
05-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Not as big, but just more concentrated...

Pulling my hair out now trying to get my gear together. Thanks God Loguzzzzzz rented a real truck. :)

Not looking forward to that part. I have gear strewn about my parents house, my father in laws house, and my new house... Plus my bro asked me to grab his stuff from our parents house too. Gonna be a hectic Friday night

Dayspring
05-29-2013, 10:27 PM
For the one that can not make it

I feel like I'm in good company. Rudz and I can sulk about not being there together.

Beemer
05-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Really looking forward to it. :) Not long now!!!

*I am warming up now. Do a little stretching so you dont pull anything again. We need you on the simonizer. you are bringing it right?

I gots some FIRE for ya. :ninja:

StygShore
05-30-2013, 12:00 AM
I feel like I'm in good company. Rudz and I can sulk about not being there together.

Add me to that pity party!

BigEvil
05-30-2013, 06:55 AM
The great thing about Tunaball.. is there is always a lot of love..

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/TUNABALL%207/beemer-paul_zps5639db7f.jpg (http://s509.photobucket.com/user/BigEvilOnline/media/TUNABALL%207/beemer-paul_zps5639db7f.jpg.html)

BigEvil
05-30-2013, 06:57 AM
This is kinda related to Tunaball also..

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/971884_543880005670271_154150270_n.jpg

zondo
05-30-2013, 07:11 AM
*I am warming up now. Do a little stretching so you dont pull anything again. We need you on the simonizer. you are bringing it right?

I gots some FIRE for ya. :ninja:

Simon, don't you forget to stretch too. We don't need you going down in the heat of battle.

SoulCoffin
05-30-2013, 11:26 AM
hey, what time will festivities be starting on Saturday? I usually hit the road early in the morning and end up at the field an hr before you guys drunkenly stumble by.

BigEvil
05-30-2013, 12:16 PM
hey, what time will festivities be starting on Saturday? I usually hit the road early in the morning and end up at the field an hr before you guys drunkenly stumble by.

I want games running by 9am...

cougar20th
05-30-2013, 01:05 PM
I want games running by 9am...

Aint no way in hell we are gonna be running by 9am, Maybe crawling at that time in the morning but not running.

BigEvil
05-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Aint no way in hell we are gonna be running by 9am, Maybe crawling at that time in the morning but not running.

Refs will be instructed to get games running early. :)

SoulCoffin
05-30-2013, 03:38 PM

def this... I think every year ive gone, ive heard 9 am... I show up around 830, the first car that rolls up is at 10:00, heh

Rudz
05-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Me Chris and Nick will be there in spirit. I would say have shots for us, but we know damn well we dont even have to tell you guys that

BigEvil
05-30-2013, 09:25 PM
Picked up Lornecash at the airport around 7pm... first one in, again.

So as customary when the first guy arrives in town -

"I hereby decree that TUNABALL 7 WEEKEND COMMENCE!!"

Loguzzzzzz
05-30-2013, 09:38 PM
I will on the plane in a couple hours. Arriving at 7:09 am tomorrow!!!!

Beemer
05-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Picked up Lornecash at the airport around 7pm... first one in, again. [/SIZE]

Got Niedermyer.:spit_take

SoulCoffin
05-30-2013, 10:56 PM
To all the travelers, have a safe trip! See u guys on Saturday!

Menace_AO
05-30-2013, 11:17 PM
Not if we see you on Friday first!

tbaggin
05-30-2013, 11:18 PM
so jealous, one of these times ill make it to one of these events

going_home
05-31-2013, 04:30 AM
Airport bound.

;)

SoulCoffin
05-31-2013, 06:48 AM
for those that haven't left yet... if you have any barrels for a 2k blazer, can you bring it? I can't find the one barrel I have for my blazer... :(

BigEvil
05-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Some sad news to report - our friend Jason Finnie (Finnie on the forums) passed away last night after being in a coma for a few days. I am not sure of the details, but he had kidney problems and was waiting for a transplant.

I had just seen him about 2 months ago at the West Point game. I told him TK was coming to TB7 and he was super excited about it.

So we will dedicate this weekend to our lost friend and raise a few up in his honor!

Menace_AO
05-31-2013, 08:24 AM
:(

NU_METAL
05-31-2013, 12:50 PM
:(

:( ditto :(

AGDRetro
06-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Wish I had opted for this event, but the X-mag is currently out of commission anyway. Hit the local field today and 3 guys showed up...

I could have played with Tom!

Robbie
06-01-2013, 05:13 PM
wow.
What an epic day of paintball.
Tom and Tuna got to the field at 9:30 ready to play. We jumped into an open group game which wound up being 30 Aoera vs 50 regulars.
The game went on for about 30 minutes and end with Tom leading the final push ...Big evil falling will running with the flag {he may have seriously injured his ankle } and 2 guys with xmags finishing for the win.
After that it settled down for some gun teching and talk of some super secret projects that no is allowed to post about..also there was talk of some first strike goodness.
There were some new customs x mags there.
Top gun handed out some ice pops.
Lunch was amazing ....pork.
What a great day .
Tunaball proved to be a cant miss event.
Thanks for putting in all the hard work and it was great seeing everyone.
Cant believe you you missed this Day spring ...just to make it to your house closing......selfish jerk
some of the events may not be 100 percent accurate
Bahahaaa
Oh after alot of round table discussion we agreed that a riffeled barrel improves the performance of any paintball gun.
Truth

Rosenberg
06-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Had a blast playing with everyone. Was incredible to meet all of the people playing. What a bonus to have Tom and Simon there. Everyone was awesome and very friendly. Great two days of paintball.

GoatBoy
06-02-2013, 07:05 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Zy5iy1gcYJ0/UavfwNix2JI/AAAAAAAAF3c/NcUaTmFT8nY/w1920-h1080-no/ternaberl.jpg

BTAutoMag
06-02-2013, 07:06 PM
nice

SeeK
06-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Mag teams are usually outnumbered, but never outgunned.

BigEvil
06-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Just finally got some dinner with Lornecash and Loguzzzzzz.

Totally shot and wiped out, but sad this weekend is over. Will post more later....

GoatBoy
06-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Favorite exchange of the event at the end of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOdYveWdQHQ

Bunny
06-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Nice video! I'm still recovering from the weekend, but it was really fun meeting everyone from AO and BEO. I was a little worried how my girlfriend and friends (first timers) would react, but i'm glad everyone they met were easy going and helpful. They really enjoyed themselves.

manike
06-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Awesome weekend everyone!

As always an absolutely fantastic time. It really is a great group of people we get to these events with the right spirit. I think it's a great event for seasoned players, and people looking to play for the first time thanks to the attitude and way that everyone plays.

Favorite exchange of the event at the end of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOdYveWdQHQ

You played some great paintball this weekend. Was great playing against (and being shot by) you and playing with you on the same team.

Saturday was a little hot for me and I was busy with the booth and everyone that came over to talk and give me their support. It means the world to me. Thank you.

Had a blast playing on Sunday in the slightly cooler weather :)

GoatBoy
06-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Awesome weekend everyone!

As always an absolutely fantastic time. It really is a great group of people we get to these events with the right spirit. I think it's a great event for seasoned players, and people looking to play for the first time thanks to the attitude and way that everyone plays.

You played some great paintball this weekend. Was great playing against (and being shot by) you and playing with you on the same team.

Saturday was a little hot for me and I was busy with the booth and everyone that came over to talk and give me their support. It means the world to me. Thank you.

Had a blast playing on Sunday in the slightly cooler weather :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIy40xTv2ec

Thanks Manike! It was an honor having... a guest of honor in the 50 with me.

I can say with no uncertainty that this was a great group to play with. Like, I actually did an A/B test. When things died down on Sunday, another player and I joined the open group, and it just wasn't the same.

Dayspring
06-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm glad you all had a great time. Tunaball is really one of those "Must Do" events anymore.

That being said - I hate you all for getting to go while I'm out here. :D

Fred
06-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Don't worry Nick... Lasrsktr and i were texting saturday about how much it sucked not being there either...

BigEvil
06-03-2013, 12:23 PM
This one about says it all..

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tunaball%207/tunaball7136_zps56c524ac.jpg?714

BigEvil
06-03-2013, 12:36 PM
For Dayspring and Bunny. (Mike has yours Nick, he will send it to you for me)

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Mobile%20pics/IMG_20130517_111710_958_zps76f122c2.jpg

manike
06-03-2013, 12:37 PM

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tunaball%207/tunaball7136_zps56c524ac.jpg?714

Great photo!

Was awesome having Tom out and telling stories. Some stories you will only ever hear, in person, at an event like this. :)

Dayspring
06-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Now that's pretty cool.

I didn't expect any sort of thanks other than the forum living for another 10+ years.

Bunny
06-03-2013, 01:47 PM
I really appreciate the award you guys gave out to Dayspring and I. It was really cool to have my friends from VA see my double life in action :D The awesome part of all this is that this is the first update of many. I'm really looking forward to next update coming down the pipe.

tbaggin
06-03-2013, 02:32 PM
now thats a great pic

BigEvil
06-05-2013, 06:27 AM
I finally have some time and a clear enough head to get in front of the keyboard and post. Monday night after I dropped Lornecash off at the airport my body hit a wall, and I have barely been able to get my head off the pillow since then.

For those of you that don't know, there is a transition phase as a result of my diet where your body needs to switch from burning sugar and carbs to burning fat. Its called the Induction Flu or "Keto Flu" (for ketogenic diet). Look it up, it is NOT fun. It's called the "FLU" for a reason and it hit me really hard this time.

So anyhow -

Another Tunaball in the books. I love how all of the loose ends fall into place effortlessly, making my weeks of agita almost seem funny in hindsight.

I gratitude to everyone who comes out and who helps make this even happen is very personal to me - my undying appreciation to you all!

Special thanks to -

Tom Kaye, who was gracious, personable and just an all around great guy. I even think that he enjoyed himself

Simon - who is the undisputed coolest dude in paintball.

All of the boys; Nobody, Ian, Ty, Outlaw5 & 6, Lornecash, CarlJr and the Topgun crew, Going_Home, Maniac Mechanic, Bunny and his crew, Ando, Lexiones for going out of his way to make an appearance, Diomedes for all of the video footage, Mike Quinn, Robbie for not shooting me out for once, Heff of Zodiac PB for coming Sunday with Cigars and Bourbon since supplies were dwindling, Sterling, Shwade, Cougar20th and the rest of the NH crew, ESPECIALLY P8ntbal4me for his relentless efforts to secure the cabins for us... and to the dozens more who I cant think of right now - THANK YOU ALL!

.. and to Tuna for still being with us another year after a few close calls. We are all glad to see you are on the right track and at least the insurance companies stopped sending you half a calendar

An extra special thanks to Redic and Pilliage for all of their tireless and generous efforts to help me make this event what it is. Literally, with out them, this could NOT have happened.

Looking forward-

There will be NO TUNABALL 8 next year It's time to take a break, and if all goes well we will pick up in TWO YEAR in 2015.

If you were at TB7, you guys know the plan, if not here it is; Next year the plan is to gather all of the Automag guys at LIVING LEGENDS 7 at CPX in Joliet Illinois into one massive AO-ARMY strike force. Things are already in the works and when I get back from vacation I will start to reach out to the other guys on the forums and begin to get the plans rolling. So mark your calendars, start saving your cash, and don't say I didn't tell you so

-BigEvil

Mercenario
06-05-2013, 06:58 AM
I'm in!!

manike
06-05-2013, 07:43 AM
I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again :)

Justus
06-05-2013, 01:53 PM
There will be NO TUNABALL 8 next year It's time to take a break, and if all goes well we will pick up in TWO YEAR in 2015.

When I read this I was instantly sad. Tunaball is on my bucket-list of big games/greets to make at some point.

If you were at TB7, you guys know the plan, if not here it is; Next year the plan is to gather all of the Automag guys at LIVING LEGENDS 7 at CPX in Joliet Illinois into one massive AO-ARMY strike force. Things are already in the works and when I get back from vacation I will start to reach out to the other guys on the forums and begin to get the plans rolling. So mark your calendars, start saving your cash, and don't say I didn't tell you so

Then I read this and was happy again! LL is also on the bucket list, and was an "almost" this year, and a "very likely" next year. Good news! I may not be able to get my wife on board with my flying out to NH for "just a paintball game" (her words, not mine), but if y'all are going to come to IL then that's a different story! lol

Edit: By the way, GoatBoy, I'm diggin the $0.50 garage sale sticker on the back of your X-valve. You could really buffalo someone with a story about actually buying it at that price.