PDA

View Full Version : First time using an f5 cocker :)

Vil3
02-17-2002, 10:08 PM
Well im still waiting for my angel to ship out officially, today at the field i used a vert feed cocker f5, the nitroduck electrnoics were 2 years old, but it still shot really nice! I chopped once hte entire day! All i can say is an electronic autococker is something else

headcase
02-17-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Vil3
Well im still waiting for my angel to ship out officially, today at the field i used a vert feed cocker f5, the nitroduck electrnoics were 2 years old, but it still shot really nice! I chopped once hte entire day! All i can say is an electronic autococker is something else

:confused:

I'm perplexed. What kind of electro cocker where you using? Was it a F5, or a Nitroduck electro? They are two completely different markers, and two different ways of doing an electro cocker.

The F5 is completely electric. It uses two solinoids, one that acts like the 4way, and the other that control the ram that trips the sear.

The Nitroduck only electrofies the 4way, the sear is still dropped as normal.

AngelBoy
02-18-2002, 07:53 AM
I've been trying to decide if I should sell/trade my cocker or get a racegun grip for it. Ive found out lately that there are a lot of cheaper and better alternatives to my angel that has been dissapointing me...

Tim Jacobitz
02-18-2002, 01:50 PM
have any of you seen the cocker hyper frame? I seen one on pig tv at warpig.com. nit as fast as an f5 but costs half as much.

Vil3
02-19-2002, 01:59 PM
i tihnk it was a nitroduck .... it was a autococker with nitroduck electronics on it... it had all that pneumatic junk in the front and had that box underneath the trigger frame.. still shot wonderfully! I reccomend if u have the money! I heard the centerflag autococker electronic grip doesn't work that well

I dont know what kind it was exactly but i think it was nitroduck...

Brain Donor
02-19-2002, 03:03 PM
Speaking of Electronic 'Cockers. I had some fun with My Free Flow. Took it up to Professional Paintball and it was done in about 45 minutes.

AngelBoy, if you like the easy speed of an Angel, but prefer 'Cockers, it may be something to look at - but it's not cheap ... used guns (Angels, 'Cockers, 'Mags ...etc)can be found for less than the RaceGun modification.

It's fun though ... just made my 'Cocker so much easier to shoot!

Webmaster
02-19-2002, 03:38 PM
I have a friend selling a nice orange/yellow/red/black speckled Kapp based F5 if anyone is interested. I can get you his email address if you email or PM me.

mac2k4
02-19-2002, 03:41 PM
they are fun guns to have(racegun cocker) it was a shocktech SFL, and it kicked like a bia compared to my angels, i cou;dn't get used to it.

it was cool though

Cliffio
02-19-2002, 04:04 PM
if it has the box then its a f5
i do not believe that the marks have that box