PDA

View Full Version : Mpa3 question.

dboggs79
07-28-2012, 12:21 AM
Maybe some of you pneumag owners can help me with this. Does a mpa3 reset itself? If you were to hold your trigger back on a pneumag, would the actuator remain extended until the trigger is released? Looking at possibly using one of these on another idea I have conjured up. But in order for it to work properly I would need it to retract basically on its own.

renie
07-28-2012, 02:06 AM
Depends on the mpa3 some vent on full travel some dont, they have a small reurn spring that resets itself though u might want to use a qev for venting on rear travel

dboggs79
07-28-2012, 02:28 AM
Depends on the mpa3 some vent on full travel some dont, they have a small reurn spring that resets itself though u might want to use a qev for venting on rear travel

Is there any way to tell which do and don't? Or just luck of the draw? I'm not sure a qev would fit where id be placing it. Have to wait and see. Thanks. Seen your name tossed around here a few times, nice work!

renie
07-28-2012, 01:02 PM
i dont think you get a choice, but im sure you could control that by limiting the travel of the piston