PDA

View Full Version : I need ur help!

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 11:53 AM
bling bling guys, i am lookin for a new trigger frame cuz my stock one i cant go on my fastest trigger pull. im gonna show u a pic of the one im considering and u tell me if this iz good or not.

Thnx

boggerman
02-18-2002, 12:06 PM
I would seriously consider getting an intelliframe from AGD. I just put one on my minimag and it works great. You know that if it comes from AGD it will fit right, work right, and last forever. I have read posts from other people saying that many aftermarket trigger frames do not fit well on their mags, I can't say because I have never tried any others. All I can say is the intelliframe does fit and work well.

<----Cool, 100 posts finally.:cool:

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 12:13 PM
yes i would love to do that but.... i am on a budget i need a new trigger frame and harness and tubes and sye sticky grips and sock hat and barrel. the most i have to spend on a trigger frame is 80 buks.

Jonno06
02-18-2002, 12:22 PM
hm...what about the DYE?????i know the trigger is extra,but look at its beauty....

Blennidae
02-18-2002, 12:22 PM
Intelliframes come with the sticky grips. If you are on a budget, you should decide what is most important. I don't know how much it is, but how important is a sock hat to your game?

Shaft
02-18-2002, 12:23 PM
Skip the hat, buy the barrel used, the I-frame comes with stickies and you're good to go. :D :D

The I-frame is nicey nice!

Jonno06
02-18-2002, 12:25 PM
skip the sock hat?????what!?sock hats own...they keep paint out of your hair,and are a very trendy fashion statement....and they are sweet

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 12:26 PM
i cant skip the sock hat cuz i get shot all to often in the back of the neck when i am being my crazy biznatch self. i need new barrel my stock one is annoyin.

Jonno06
02-18-2002, 12:28 PM
your barrel isnt stock crack head,its a pmi ceramic

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 12:32 PM
quiet JONNO im the one with the mag and u have a piranah.... but o yhea i forgot u might be gettin an emag... dont worry guys me and JONNO can make fun of each other we have many times before. But jonno we are both idiots we couldnt find eachother at righteous. LOL

Blennidae
02-18-2002, 12:34 PM
So you would rather spend your limited budget on an inferior frame, that you will have to spend even more of your budget to put the grips you want on it, all so you can look stylish with a sock hat?

IceCool32
02-18-2002, 12:39 PM
I'm going to say my peace, and leave this thread.

Go with the AGD Intelli frame, it's THE best Mag frame on the market. If you decide to get that POS Frame with the *mini-drop* included, just so you can have a sockhat, you'll feel rather stupid....because it's carbon fiber, you add a tank and drop to it and *crack,shatter,fall off*....Buy the quality product and wear a backwards baseball hat. If you can't handle the hits to the back of the neck, get out of the game. It doesn't hurt that bad. Try takin one to the family jewels when you get bunkered, or try the collar bone being bunkered, all feel GREAT.

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 12:40 PM
yhea i wanna look all nice for paintball thats why i want a sock hat. :D

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 12:41 PM
no i kno it doesnt hurt when u get hit their its just itchy when i get hit their for some reason.... i dont kno why, its annoyin to keep itchin the back of my neck.

Jonno06
02-18-2002, 12:43 PM
hm...i wonder why people wear jerseys for paintball,or colored masks,or any name brand shist??????

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 12:51 PM
ok ice u can say whatever u want... but it wuz un called for to call me stupid, to get out of the game.

Blennidae
02-18-2002, 01:02 PM
I think what everyone is trying to tell you is that the frame in the picture is not the best. For the money you save buying that one, just so you can have a sock hat, you could get a better quality frame.

It just seems you are more interested in style over substance.

FatMan
02-18-2002, 01:11 PM
I'll not bash the I-frame, but there
are plenty of other good frames on
the market. I've been playing a
Diamond Labs 2-finger for years.
I've shot plenty of benchmarks.
You can get these for well under $80
and they are well made and do a good
job. Now an I-frame might be BETTER,
but if cost is an issue there ARE others
that will work quite well. I don't
know about the one pictured, you'd have
to ask someone who HAS one.

FatMan

Shaft
02-18-2002, 01:50 PM
WHAR!?!?! You must get a sock hat because your hair itches? Does your kitty hurt too? :p

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 02:03 PM
no the back of my neck..... itches when i get hit their i dont kno why it just does.

Jonno06
02-18-2002, 02:12 PM
i want a sock hat for looks,comfort,and over all style....everyone goes for style when playing paintball.Thats why the coolest looking guns sell.paintball is a fashist sport

cphilip
02-18-2002, 02:23 PM
Well I can say the Intelli sure fits the best out the box. But it is pricey. I think its worth it though. The benchy I had had a lot of work done to it to make the trigger pull resonable and the Dye frame doesn't even come with the trigger! And still you got to get stickies for em and that comes on the I frame. And with Dye frame you gotta get that trigger seperate and they have been hard to find at times. So I think all in all the price gets up close to the I frame when you consider all that.

Walt, do they even make that Diamond Labs anymore? I can tell you his fits real nice but it is the only one I have ever seen to tell you the truth. And I don't see them advertising them anywere. Wonder if its still an option?

Shaft
02-18-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
paintball is a fashist sport

What does being fascist have to do with sockhats? :D

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
02-18-2002, 03:23 PM
actually for the price of a

Dye Chrome 2x Frame
Dye Chrome 2x Trigger
Dye Sticky Grips

is about the same price as a nickel INtelliframe.

Jonno06
02-18-2002, 04:13 PM
I know you all have seen it happen at your local field.The ref will put some 8yr old w/ a jersey and an angel on a special team just because he looks experienced,when he probably has never played before,you get what im saying?

Shaft
02-18-2002, 04:33 PM
You're serious about that hat aren't you? Hah! That's too funny.

Personally I find that most youngins with all the fancy high end stuff just happen to be rich newbies. They look the part (only smaller) but never play the part.

The only reason I will be intiminated by someone who appears to be 13 or younger is that they are the most likely to shoot me in the back when they are on my team.
Do you other folks notice that too?

Whether or not, that's you - I'll assume no. If the hat makes you have more fun - that's all that counts. Which is good!

Jonno06
02-18-2002, 05:40 PM
when i was playing this sunday,this n00b shot my team mate in the back....we had arm bands on and everything......

talls
02-18-2002, 07:13 PM
No one has even said this yet, How often do you get shot in the BACK of the neck anyway. I have played for a long time and I have only been shot in the back when I have been bunkered. It is a very rare that this happens if the back men are doing their job. And I have also found the trend in clothing is normally started by the people on top of the pedistool(sp?). So if you want performance get the intelliframe because it is made to the exact specs, but if you want "style" while you watch what to wear from the winner of the tourney go with the sock hat.

And this wa not meant as a flame in any way, so please do not take it like that.

dave p
02-18-2002, 08:19 PM
still rolling

nutz
02-18-2002, 09:38 PM
yea i dont see how u get shot in the neck so offten... i play front and i make plenty of crazy moves and i have never ever been shoot in the back of the neck... and i dont see how a sock hat would really protect u from the aside from not getting any paint on ur skin... i like what talls said...

do u want to perform ur best and win
or
do u want to look the best and lose some performance out of ur gun...

yes no other frame performs as good as a intelliframe on a mag, no sock hat will make u any better, maybe u could try playing smart and not gettin shot?? eh??

no flames intended... just trying to make u get the best performance out of ur mag!!

hubadlatimmy
02-18-2002, 09:48 PM
benchmark frames are okay, they have lots of extra trigger pull and lots of side to side slop but get the job done.

that frame in the picture is something crappy

dye frames look good but cost just as much as an intelliframe

intelliframe, i guess what I am trying to say is that for the price of sticky grips and some crap frame spend the extra $15 more and get a good frame. It will last longer and the trigger pull is better period. And it comes with stickys and can use intellifeed

If you think that a sock hat is that important to your game you really need to think where your prioritys lay. Wear a baseball hat backwards and tough it out.

Buy a barrel used and save some money on that

SlipknotX556
02-18-2002, 09:49 PM
when i play i usually get shot in the back of the neck about 9 times... cuz when i run up and i get shot and walk off ppl on my own team shoot at me thinkin i am one of the opposite players and they nail the back of my neck alot.

Army
02-21-2002, 12:02 PM
HAHAHAHA! So all this is about Jonno shooting you on your way out? LOL!

Jonno06
02-21-2002, 12:37 PM
I have never shot him before and to get back on subject,i told him powerlyte sucks major frank and beans....

The DYE grip frame is 70$,the trigger is about 10$,so the total is 80$,AND,that comes w/ stickies,and the 80$ price pertains to the chrome ones,which i think look better.the total for a black one is ablout 10$ cheaper.these are also 2X triggers,the 1x are yet,still cheaper.

The sock hat has nothing to do w/ performance,but instead preference,i think if he wants sock hat,let him have sock hat.I personally like sock hats,and am getting one soon.The sock hat is more about paintballs hiting people in the back also.(or the neck)...Sockhats provide bounce,warmth,and comfort(from paintgears own ad for them)I have been shot in my head plenty times before.Not that it hurts really,i just dont like the feeling....

Intelliframes are supernice,and we both plan on getting one when we get the money,first....the Zgrip.I know intelliframes increase performance of the already super well performing mag,but they are 120$!i dont really have that money lying around any where..do you?I thought so.The intelliframes also look super cool,but after reading the post on this thread,no one must care about looks.So noone must brush their teeth,or hair,like to wear name brand clothes,and wear paintball jerseys???maybe if looks arent everything,you should be wearing a BE jersey,since jerseys dont increase perfomance neither.

covadsucks
02-21-2002, 01:18 PM
Does your kitty hurt too?

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Maybe your team thinks your cowboy moves suck and they are expressing repressed anger. Or it could be a newbie who doesn't know any better but to keep shooting the dork with the sock hat on....

Shaft is funny.